+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So much lovely dark hair! Congratulations!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellymoe For This Useful Post:

Windupbird  (13-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Windupbird View Post
    Attachment 18263

Hi Everyone!

Please excuse lack of personals. Madeleine Elise was born at 12.42am December 7th weighing 4.15kg, length 53cm, head 35.5. Active labour was a marathon 30 hours as my cervix was very stubborn to open Made it 24hours before any pain killer but needed an epi to finish the job. At home and doing great. She is just so cute I can barely contain myself
    Windup!!! Congratulations!!!!!! Super super thrilled for you I had totally wrote a big congrats post days ago but I can't see it on here now?! I hope everything is going great for you and you are enjoying motherhood

AFM- My sister had her bub 2 weeks ago now. She had a girl! 6 hour labor, 3 pushes, 50.5cm bun, 3.6kg's, 2 stitches. Dr had told her that her bub was going to be huge but she was pretty average sized with a lot of amniotic fluid. I hope birth stories run the same in families!!! Well.... I can always wish can't I? Lol. I'm going good. No stretch marks yet but my skin is very very stretched! Still have a "innie". I'm feeling pretty huge but at my latest ob appt, my ob told me that from now on Bubs in her "growing" stage! What the?! :-o All is going good with bub and my gestational diabetes screen came back a-ok.
    How is everyone going???? What's you latest? Windup, give us a full write up when you have a moment...how's it going and what is it like being a mommy finally?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Windupbird  (25-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations windup she's gorgeous

Everything going ok here got downs etc results back 1:1590 so I'm happy with that

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub trying to concur Auto correct one text at a time

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hoping28 For This Useful Post:

Windupbird  (25-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everything a-ok here as well. I think I felt the little blighter move today .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't want to join prematurely but just have to share. Got a BFP today. Still early days though.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too!! I also don't want to jinx it, but...

The clinic rang me with today's blood test result........It's a POSITIVE!!!!!! so relieved and excited!! The level today was 225

So it went from 88 (on wednesday) to 225 in 48hrs, so that's 2.5 x increase. . I think that's good? At least that's what they told me.

I hope to join you ladies here in the new year, might wait for my scan in middle of January, to make sure all is looking ok.

Merry Christmas ladies!! And congratulations Kellymac!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

The slack poster is back! So sorry I've been neglecting this thread, honestly I've been flat out!

Huge congrats to Windup on your darling little girl! What an exciting time this must be for you. I hope you can pop in and give us an update sometime soon.

Yay Kellymac, it's great to have you here with us!

Miggins!!!! Yay! I'm so excited about your levels, that's is wonderful news! Understandably you are a little nervy, I hope that doesn't darken your excitement. Try to remember there's no 'hocus pocus' in these things, no matter what you say or do, you won't change the outcome of this pregnancy. I think your baby is a Christmas miracle! Enjoy and good luck!

Ladydee and Ellymoe, it's great to hear that you are both going well, I hope the summer heat isn't causing you too much trouble.

Afm, I am going very well. I'm super excited to be beyond the half way mark! Time is beginning to fly. I have recently started to feel some lovely kicks and wriggles, it took a little while longer as I have an anterior placenta. My bump is growing nicely and I am finally feeling like I'm properly preggo! The morph scan showed all normal measurements etc and baby was measuring 3 days ahead. We have set up most of the nursery, the next big job is deciding on a name... So far we have zero agreement on that topic!

Are any of you feeling scared about the birth? I'm super happy with my ob but I just wish i knew what the birth would be like so I could mentally prepare. I have lots of nutty dreams about it. I'm guessing that's pretty normal.

I hope you all get a chance to put up your cankles these holidays and get some well earned rest! I know I will be!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Violethope For This Useful Post:

KellyMac  (28-12-2011),miggins  (23-12-2011),Windupbird  (25-12-2011)

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Violet!

If you're game, you could check out the show 'one born every minute' to get an idea of a variety of birth experiences of real women. I watch it and think its great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was watching "A Baby Story" yesterday on foxtel, they had a marathon going. It scared me a bit!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm on Metformin 1500mg per day, just wondering if I'm supposed to keep taking or stop taking now that I've got my BFP, does anyone know?