+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Eeek Windup - I hope your off busy being / becoming a mommy!!! SO excited / nervous for you! Drop us a line when you get some time

Elly - How did telling your family go??? How did you tell them and how did they react? Glad you scan went well

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Windupbird  (30-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, Ladydee One day past the due date and still waiting.... Saw OB yesterday. I've lost my plug and am fully effaced, so he said it could be any minute. He had me make an appointment with him for 7 days over, but said he's pretty sure he'll see me before then. Fingers crossed. We're so unbelievably excited!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!! Good luck Windup!! Hope things go really well for you! Xo

Sorry, I know I promised a long post.... It's coming, I just get so slack after work and sit on the couch like a blob! I often think of you all and check in. I'll be 20weeks on Saturday. Had my morph scan yesterday and things are looking great.

Watch this space. I'll be back!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Violethope For This Useful Post:

Windupbird  (01-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can i join you all
    TTC for 3 years with PCOS, tried Clomid, Genox and finally got a BFP after 4 rounds of puregon with trigger shots

so far pregnancy is going well, am 11w2d now and just looking forward to the next week being over so that i can relax a little bit and share the news with the rest of our friends

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! Come on baby-Windup!!!! I'll be cheering you on through cyber-space, I can just tell your going to do an excellent job SO looking forward to hearing all about it

Violet - Yeah don't worry, we all know that tired kind-of... "Meh....." feeling. But seriously....you'll have to fill us in some time

Sammy - Has baby-Sammy turned for you yet??

Hoping - Huge belated congratulations on you bub-on-the-way! Ofcourse you can join in, the more the merrier. Wow, three years must have been bl**dy tough! You are a strong woman as I was TTC for 1 year and 1/2 and it was just terrible (to put it nicely). I finally got pregnant after 6 months of Clomid (did nothing) and on my second cycle of FSH injections. Yay for injections huh. So, when is your scan? Did you have it this week or is it next? It really is such a special experience seeing bub in 3D like that. All the best for it and enjoy

AFM - Still doing great just plodding along. 27 weeks today . Belly getting bigger, baby-girl is a wriggly-worm who likes to listen to Pink, the taste of Crunchy-nutt Cornflakes and the feel of her daddys hand. My older sis has lost her 'plug' and is due with her first (the first in our family) any day now.....VERY excited and nervous for her. Her EDD is tomorrow the 3rd Dec she (annoyingly) hasn't shared if it's a boy or girl but I think it's a boy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    12w Scan is next thursday!! so excited! but a bit scared as well.. hoping that DH can come with me if he can finish early from work...

Yeah so glad the injections worked! i didn't like doing them but i had to in the end Clomid didn't like me at all turned me into a person! DH just had to look at me and i'd blow up at him

Am over not being able to find maternity clothes where we live though.... driving me mad that i can't get anything nice here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladydee, yeah, it went well. Mother suspected because I think she researched IVF treatments and worked out why I hadn't stopped injecting (damn google!) and had already knitted 5 baby sleeping bags in hope that she was right . My brothers, particularly the older ones, were very excited about it, and my sort-of-sister (who has lived with us since she was 9 as her mother died) unexpectedly went in to a meltdown of excitement, in spite of the fact that her older sister had already had a few. Mum pointed out to me that it was probably because when her sister has one, it isn't anything to get excited about as she doesn't take the best care of her kids and lives in filth.

Windup - hope the eviction went well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Attachment 18263

Hi Everyone!

Please excuse lack of personals. Madeleine Elise was born at 12.42am December 7th weighing 4.15kg, length 53cm, head 35.5. Active labour was a marathon 30 hours as my cervix was very stubborn to open Made it 24hours before any pain killer but needed an epi to finish the job. At home and doing great. She is just so cute I can barely contain myself

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    She is beautiful! And a lovely name. Congratulations windupbird!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to miggins For This Useful Post:

Windupbird  (12-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big congrats to Windup Bird - she is beautiful :-D

Hope your going really well and trying to get lots of sleep

14. The Following User Says Thank You to littlejoeyg For This Useful Post:

Windupbird  (12-12-2011)