+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, just a quick note to let you know i will be leaving this thread because sadly i have lost the baby - found out earlier today that it happened about 2 weeks ago and i am booked in for curette on tuesday. Been a weird sad and upsetting day but i know it was meant to be for us and we will try again soon.

All the best to you all and i hope to hear about many happy bouncing babies on here soon. Also hopefully i will be back here in the near future :-)

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Littlejoeyg I'm so sorry for loss having experienced this myself recently I know that nothing I say will make it better, but my thoughts are with you. I hope all goes well with the procedure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh littlejoey, I am so sorry to hear that. Our dates were so close as well, it was good to have someone at the same stage as me. I won't even pretend to know what you are going through and I hope the curette goes smoothly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littlejoeyg - I'm so very sorry to hear that I hope your dp takes very good care of you over the weekend. Good luck on Tuesday. Big hugs to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My thoughts go out to you Littlejoey, I'm so sorry. Nobody should have to go through such a loss. Hope to see you back here soon. Xo
    Miggins, I hope things are going well with your current cycle. Xo

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violethope For This Useful Post:

littlejoeyg  (11-11-2011),miggins  (12-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww man....LittleJoey, I'm so sorry for your terrible loss I can only imagine how emotionaly painful it must be....I hope you have lots of love and support around you on Tuesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone is sailing along nicely. Does anyone have a scan coming up? How are those nurseries coming?

I'm really in the countdown now - my edd is in one week!!! She's in a great position so fingers crossed she stays there. We're having a full proper scan this week to check placenta function (pre-cautionary for blood clotting disorder) so I'm quite excited to get a 3-D sneak peak at her chubby little face! I've been strangely sad that this is coming to an end - making your first baby is such an amazing experience. I'm also so very excited to meet her.

Just twiddling my thumbs a bit. Nursery is perfect, hospital bags packed, birth plan finished. But, I think she's not likely to come early so could be twiddling those thumbs for another two weeks. Dh is even taking his mobile to the toilet with him at work 'just in case' lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya Windup! I was just thinking about you today! I knew it was getting close but, whoa....one week!!! Do you still pinch yourself sometimes? I know I do I'm with Sammy....can't wait to hear you birth story. Have you been watching "One born Every Minute" on either SBS or, ABC? (I forget which one?). On the Gold Coast, it's on every Wednesday evening. It's very realistic and and has lots of natural births. Even though they all ofcourse moan about how painfull it is....it is strangely pushing me towards a natural birth rather than against it. Love it. Makes me tear up every time
    That's great that you get to have another 3d scan! Wish I did as we never got a good look at her face with my last one. Hey, have you had a look at your ticker?! Your off the scale! I love how you DH is attached to his phone....and so he should be....I wonder if you will catch him in the loo when you do make the call?

I'm good...think I'm 26 weeks(?) on Friday. Cot is all put together and in place and I finally bought our pram. Ended up with a Baby Jogger, City Select. Bit of a big beast but, I'm happy with it and I got the extra seat so, hopefully it lasts the distance as I'm to indecisive to have to go through choosing another one down the track!

Have you had any swelling of your feet or hands ect? Still have a "innie?" Well..."flatty?" lol. I still don't have that 'Linea Negra' or whatever it's called but, just in the last....3days (?) I've noticed the skin around my belly button is a slightly darker shade.

Anyway.....yay! SO excited for you!!! Keep us up to date, I'll be thinking of you and still sending you all those good vibes!

Come on baby-Windup! Love the pic btw

xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elly - Hey, how's things?? Did you get your 12 week scan sorted in the end....bloody GP's! I hope you found yourself a better one. The dreams are quite something huh?! I had such a real-feeling one that I gave birth and it was a boy! I was like, What?! Oh-nooo....everything I have is pink! And in my dream I had a pink pram,cot,carpet and painted walls and all the clothes were different shades of pink, Even the car seat was pink. Weird...
    Other than doctor stresses...how's things with you??

Hey Sammy - How are you going?? Getting closer and closer!!! How are you going with your longer weeks...soldiering-on? How are you coming along with your birth-plan....are you going natural? I forget if you've mentioned which way your going?? Gosh, is it just me or is this pregnancy-vague-ness really something?! I don't know if I really believed it existed before experiencing it first hand! I've been soooo terrible with names, even forgetting peoples names that I work with every day! It's getting embarrassing! Hope your going well! xo

Oh Violet - a very belated YAY To your little man on the way!!! I was the same but opposite...always imagined myself with a boy but am having a girl. It really is exciting either way for all different reasons huh I love little boys clothes....little cargo's and things...so cute! What's the latet with you? You'll have to get back on here soon with that promised longer post! I saw the naughtiest/cutes thing on the morning news today of two little boys who had absolutely TRASHED their lounge-room with a big bag of flour while their mom was in the loo! They were having a blast.... You's want to kill the lil-sh*ts tho.....

Hey, does anyone remember when Lissa was due with her twinnies??? I don't think she knew that we started this thread huh? Lissa......are you out there??? Who else did we have? Waiting???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - I was lucky, the person who did my scan sneakily let me see the final combined number before it was official and run by my Dr - it was about 1/16,000! He was lovely and seemed to realise that a few extra days of waiting would be stressful. Me and DH were obviously over the moon. Interstingly, DH wasn't allowed in the room for the first few minutes, and I found out that in our area they do that because they have had assaults on staff by husbands furious when they see their wives touched during the scan! Once they realised DH wasn't like that they let him right in.

Demon Spawn was not as cooperative as he/she should have been during the scan, not moving into the best positions for pics. Little brat already! DH smiled the whole time he was watching though, it was really cute. I'm going to let my family know when we visit on the weekend, it will be great. I have a lot of siblings, so the kid will have 9 dubious uncles and 1 aunt