+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Miggins, eveything is fine and this just ends up being a scare you talk about in the future.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I hope so too. We're still going to go to the hospital 'tour' today, they have an open day twice per month to have a look at the maternity facilities.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellymoe View Post
    Miggins, eveything is fine and this just ends up being a scare you talk about in the future.
    Really hope everything turns out to be ok Miggins!!! xo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

miggins  (13-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Miggins and hoping for the best. Xo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Violethope For This Useful Post:

miggins  (13-10-2011)

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all your support we're trying to keep hopeful.

The hospital tour was good, not upsetting. Was so nice to see DH get quite excited, saying "it will be fun to have a baby"! Lol! I couldn't help but laugh and say, easy for you to say you're not the one who has to push it out! but it's nice that he's excited.

I'll let you all know how we go Thursday.

I hope you're all doing well and bubs are all happy in their little cocoons!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had our 12 week scan today. It was great! Baby looked so cute and very wriggly! It was so emotional. Now it feels real to me, we're having a baby!!

Miggins, best of luck for tomorrow, I hope it goes well xo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Violethope For This Useful Post:

miggins  (13-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins I second Violet, I hope you have some good news for us tomorrow

I've been feeling like I have motion sickness all day.....'tis only the start I suspect! I'm happy because I have the symptoms, but listen to me whinge once they are in full swing!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellymoe For This Useful Post:

miggins  (13-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies - no news yet. Our appointment was supposed to be early this morning, but the Dr had an emergency, so we're going in this afternoon. I hope to have good news to report tonight

Violethope - Congratulations!! on your 12 week scan, must be so exciting to see little bub's swimming about

Ellymoe - I know what you mean, good to have the reassurance, but no one actually wants to be feeling sick hope it doesn't get too bad for you.

Thanks to LadyDee and everyone else for your support

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!!

It's been ages since I wrote on BH, but I saw a little while ago this thread was being set up - just had to wait till I was on the computer to join.

Firstly, congrats to all of you who have had their BFPs since I last wrote in the TTC thread. So glad to hear you're all on this amazing journey now too.

Miggins, I hope that everything went well for you today - fingers crossed some good news has come your way.

It's great to hear how everyone is travelling so far. I'm nearly 23 weeks now, due somewhere around 11 Feb. We were told at our 12 week scan to expect a girl, that changed at 20 weeks when I saw that it most definitely was not a girl! We're thrilled either way and glad to know that everything looked good in there. It was hard to wait 8 weeks between scans after having 3 scans between 7 and 12 weeks. I only started shopping for baby things two weeks ago (luckily I hadn't gone crazy on clothes before the 20 week scan!) and have bought a pram, car seat and most of the furniture for the baby's room. I think I've been pretty lucky with symptoms/problems over the last few months - had major cramping at 6-7 weeks, but no bleeding so guess it was just everything stretching inside. The nausea didn't hit until 13 weeks, but I haven't thrown up in 10 years, so luckily no vomiting for me now either. The leg cramps are a killer (I do usually get them, but just in the calf - these have been from my ankle all the way up to the tops of my hamstrings!!); back pain is setting in now and I have a MIL intent on doing my head in by making fat jokes every time we see or speak to her. But otherwise, everything is pretty good.

Does everyone else know if they're expecting pink or blue, and how are you going with picking names, baby stuff and getting everything else sorted?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting - assuming DH doesn't change his mind and throw a tanty at the 20 week scan, we will find out if it is pink or blue at the birth . I haven't bought any baby stuff and won't until after the 12 week scan I reckon, I'm still very nervous and haven't even seen it yet! First scan tomorrow

How is everyone else managing at work while sick? I'm a psychologist, so I'm not in a position where I can race of to the toilet whenever I want! I haven't needed to yet thank goodness, but it is early days