+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Thanks everyone for the posts. As I said at the start, we do give preference for active members of our community, so on that basis, the lucky testers are Raven & Memphis and Lillybelle. I've got your addresses from the Reviewer Panel so we'll get those sent out to you as soon as possible.

If you've missed out this time, remember that you can get your 'Reviewer Kudos' up by adding reviews to our reviews area - tell us about the pram you use, wipes, nappies, highchair - there's lots to choose from. Regular reviewers will be preference for the goodies we have for the Reviewer Panel!

There will also be a Piggyback Rider available to WIN in the 31 Days of October competition - but it will only be available for 1 day, so keep your eyes peeled on that competition and enter when the prize comes up!
    Last edited by BH-tech; 13-06-2016 at 09:58. Reason: Remove old link

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    To the lucky testers, please ensure that you:

• test and use the product conscientiously for two weeks after you receive it
    • post a review in our reviews section within three weeks of receiving the product (but not before you have tested it for two weeks)
    • your review must be at least 50 words long and written in a way that is easy to understand
    Reviews should be added here: http://www.bubhub.com.au/reviews/bro..._child_carrier

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank You!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So excited to try and review the "PiggyBack Rider" Thanks heaps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just letting you know i received my Piggyback rider child carrier and i decided to try it out in our backyard, my DD loves it and did not want to get out of it. My DH even had a turn & was playing soccer with DD in it.:smilie dance:

Everyone in our family loves it, Thank you bubhub & Sydney Harbour Kayaks for the opportunity to test it out.

I have some pics of it in use, would you like me to send them to you?

We will have fun using it and i will enjoy writing a review for all in a couple of weeks!

Thanks again!
    Last edited by ~Lost In The Fifties~; 05-10-2011 at 16:09. Reason: Adding Info! =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I totally fit this criteria but I live in Brisbane

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elecia View Post
    I totally fit this criteria but I live in Brisbane
    This thread was started in 2011.