Our friends at Sydney Harbour Kayaks want two bubhubbers to test out the Piggyback Rider (TM) - which is a compact, lightweight, child standing carrier (as pictured below)
Want to test the product out (and keep it)?
This is what you need to do.
Reply to this thread IF:
- you have child between 3-5 years old (and weighting no more than 27kgs)
- you are the sporty-type who loves long walks (trails, the beach, etc…) (ideal for both mum and dad to use)
- you would be able to use the Piggyback Rider and write a review for us
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address (user cp > edit profile to change your details - remember members cannot see this info, only admins can see this data)
- you must live in the Sydney area
By replying to this thread, you agree to:
- test and use the product conscientiously for two weeks after you receive it
- post a review in our reviews section within three weeks of receiving the product (but not before you have tested it for two weeks)
- your review must be at least 50 words long and written in a way that is easy to understand
If you agree to all the above, post in this thread saying Pick Me!!
We'll look at all the posts that have been made by 9am Monday (3 Oct), Brissie time, and select one lucky viewer. If you have completed your Reviewer Panel details correctly, we'll have your name and address and will be able to send you the product.
Preference will be given to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. How to add a review guide
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
Sydney Harbour Kayaks are also on the look-out for a few stay at home mums that could sell these products and earn a commission - so if that sounds of interest to you, please contact them via their website
Remember, we are looking for 2 reviewers who must be Sydney-based.