+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Haha all good. I have shopped there a million years ago. Nothing I own is quite that.... Umm... Glittery.... As what they had on 7pm project last night though. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    did any one else wonder if the dude flashing the dresses in the package on the 7pm project was Chris... he came across as a Chris lol. It just got funnier and funnier.

I felt like enough of a tool when I was told I was a sandwich artist at subway... no dude I put some really basic ingredients together to make sangas. Some how I am guessing Chris does think he is a retail super star though

I was laughing about this with a friend and said Chris' sixth sense shoukd have seen this coming to which she replyed "no silly he only has a sixth sense for fashion" duh.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Danni~ For This Useful Post:

Buttoneska  (30-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Haha I assumed (hoped) that dude was Chris. Lol

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Danni~ View Post
    did any one else wonder if the dude flashing the dresses in the package on the 7pm project was Chris... he came across as a Chris lol. It just got funnier and funnier.

I felt like enough of a tool when I was told I was a sandwich artist at subway... no dude I put some really basic ingredients together to make sangas. Some how I am guessing Chris does think he is a retail super star though

I was laughing about this with a friend and said Chris' sixth sense shoukd have seen this coming to which she replyed "no silly he only has a sixth sense for fashion" duh.
    Some people really do live in their own bubbles, he probably gives himself awards in the mirror!

Boobycino I shouldn't really laugh cause I've been in there when I was looking for my bridesmaids dresses

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    haha funnily enough the sales person involved is a friend of my druggie ex housemates brother!
    I dont remember meeting him, but knowing the company they keep Im not suprised they know a tosser!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol at giving himself awards in the mirror!

I wanna take my size 20 ar$e into that shop and act like a size 10 'fashion forward' GASP-shopping ningnong-head and act like I so don't get why their clothes don't fit. Or take a mangled Elmo dollnor something like that and say... 'hey!!! My dress is just like your dress!!'

Ok BubHub army! It's time to march on GASP! They need a taste of their own medicine

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Daydream Believer For This Useful Post:

Keara ONeil  (02-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelleylane View Post
    Lol at giving himself awards in the mirror!

I wanna take my size 20 ar$e into that shop and act like a size 10 'fashion forward' GASP-shopping ningnong-head and act like I so don't get why their clothes don't fit. Or take a mangled Elmo dollnor something like that and say... 'hey!!! My dress is just like your dress!!'

Ok BubHub army! It's time to march on GASP! They need a taste of their own medicine
    If I heard right the guy on 7pm project claimed they had dresses from US0 - AU24. I just looked at the dresses they were showing going come on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    {text removed by Moderator}

Just proving that GASP emloyees have no customers to serve if they had the time to trawl threads and make photos with captions.

If you read this thread you can see how highclass your store is considered Have fun pulling the tacky sequins out of your hair after a hard days work today being a tool.
    Last edited by Mod-RaryGirl; 02-10-2011 at 18:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    GASP's PR team and their employees need to lay off the party drugs. They are a total laughing stock!
    Last edited by Mod-RaryGirl; 02-10-2011 at 18:56.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jakois For This Useful Post:

TinyLittleTootsies  (02-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like the dresses