+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    The manager (?) was on 7pm Project last night and..... I must say I have never seen a more prime example of a "himbo". He was SO stupid and shallow it's unbelievable. He still didn't apologise for the rude response she received and actually said that she basically deserved it because her and her friends poked fun at some of the dresses I don't blame her - they're terrible!

He said that people can come into the store but "don't bring your negative attitude in and make fun of the dresses"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2LnC View Post
    If they were that desperate to get the attention and appease to a certain customer then its the wrong way to go about it, no one wants to step out in a dress with such negative connotations. I'm pretty sure they are now the laughing stock of fashion, sometimes bad publicity really is bad publicity.
    Not necessarily, I sort of feel like there will be some people that go and buy the dresses just to be "cool" and allowed to shop there etc.etc. High end/cool/blah. Because even though most of us are like that's not acceptable, but you surely can imagine that some people will just play on the notoriety

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I may have to go in there and take my hyperactive, loud mouth, opinionated children with me so they can tell the retail assistant how ugly the dresses are! Might have to get one if them to spill a drink or vomit on the floor whilst they play chasey too. Then leave before the *** can try make me clean it up lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    MM I'm really cheap as well, but even I spend $100-$200 for a dress if I'm going out, it hardly seems *ridiculously* expensive or 'excluuuuuuuuuusive' oh do pardon me. Heck, these women were looking for bridesmaids dresses, hardly Supre shopping. These people are just wannabe snobs and failing miserably.

Give me Targé any day!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Benji For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a look at some of their designs on their website and all I've got say is that the difference between their 'designers' and Supre's designers is that GASP can obviously afford a Be - Dazzler. You can slap whatever price tag you want, their dresses still look cheap and nasty.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    MM I'm really cheap as well, but even I spend $100-$200 for a dress if I'm going out, it hardly seems *ridiculously* expensive or 'excluuuuuuuuuusive' oh do pardon me. Heck, these women were looking for bridesmaids dresses, hardly Supre shopping. These people are just wannabe snobs and failing miserably.

Give me Targé any day!!
    Lol agreed! I am exactly the same Will spend a fair bit of money on a nice dress when I need to but I wouldn't call myself "exclusive" lol, I am far from it. I am more than happy to get around in my $3 target bargain t shirts too!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnyd For This Useful Post:

Benji  (30-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes judging by their website it's the shop you go to when you graduate from Supre.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NancyBlackett For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
    Yes judging by their website it's the shop you go to when you graduate from Supre.
    Lol true

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
    Hahaha that's exactly what I was thinking today, supre for the working women!

Guest Guest
    Oops I hope no one shops there It really is a store to buy bridesmaids dresses though, pity about their attitude, they only want celebrities and size 6 model customers