Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This is so delicious and juicy
    I'm lovin' it

Oh Ruby Rose, you are so funny

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    See I don't get his thing about abusing her for not buying something. Most consumers don't know if they are going to purchase anything until they look at the product, try it etc. Where is it written that if you walk in the doors of a business you MUST buy something? I'm not going to walk into a clothes shop, try on a few dresses that look crap on me then say well I'd better buy something even though I hated the dresses?

At first I thought the issue was a sales guy that was a tool. But now I see the whole company are a bunch of cretins. I've got to send them a shovel, bc they continue to dig themselves deeper

Farmerwife is offline Excited & Nervous about being a mum for the first time in August :-)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLittleTootsies View Post
    Yep it was in Chapel street, but I said the fact that they have chains in highpoint shows they aren't high class lol. I think that because the guy works at the chapel st shop he thinks he works in some high end chapel st boutique, but they are just another chain store anyway.
    Oh right now I get you! Haha yep - agreed, just another chain not high end!

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think they staged the whole thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttoneska View Post
    I think they staged the whole thing.
    If they have they have done a poor job. It's highly amusing and everyone is talking about it. But I don't know anyone will be inspired to go and buy a dress. I feel sorry for the shop assistants in other stores who are probably going to get harassed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    24hrs ago they were known by noone, now the trending worldwide and sticking to the story that they are exclusive and only want exclusive customers. I think they wanted some wierd response that made them more appealing to a certain demo.

Guest Guest
    High end store my as$s! Their dresses are cheap and nasty, what a bunch of tools.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2LnC View Post
    High end store my as$s! Their dresses are cheap and nasty, what a bunch of tools.
    Yeh but that kinda the point, they marketing themselves as class to the unclassy. They have made their awfulness in attitude and style their point of difference, and it will appeal to some.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If it's a PR stunt then their PR manager should be fired and never work I. The industry again.

The kind of market this sort of thing would appeal to would be so tiny it's not worth the effort or risk. I highly doubt anyone would be so stupid.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MissPoss For This Useful Post:

Luna Lovegood  (30-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I lived in Melbourne just so I could go in there- try on every dress imaginable and "plan" to buy them all only to have "left my wallet at home" Then see what the sales assistant says about time wasting!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast