+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbity Babbity View Post
    I have this annoying desire to now go in store and just try on clothes for fun...
    Go in, find a dress, get to the register, pull out your credit card and go 'naaahhh I'm just wasting your time... But you should have known that before I left my house' and leave

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

emzluvbub  (29-09-2011),gizmoduckus  (30-09-2011),Mod-Nomsie  (30-09-2011),naebie  (29-09-2011),Orris Apjoko  (30-09-2011),TinyLittleTootsies  (29-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLittleTootsies View Post
    lol, from reading that reply, I really think the Chris guy wrote it himself. Either that, or they need to get a new P.R who passsed year 10 to write their replies from now on. Who would write something like that? They would have been better off ignoring her in terms of keeping their reputation! I wonder if it is real?

The fact that they are in highpoint shows how "high end" they are to me haha. No offense highpoint.. I really do love you
    Haha good point. I'm sure highpoint isn't offended. Highpoint knows what it is. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    Go in, find a dress, get to the register, pull out your credit card and go 'naaahhh I'm just wasting your time... But you should have known that before I left my house' and leave
    Lol!!!! But say PSYCHE!!!!! Before you leave

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    lol. Wow. What a tosser.

Now I wanna see what kind of clothes they have... (don't worry, I'll be too fat and "undesirable" to buy anything).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I bet this Chris dude wrote the email himself. Lol
    Thats what I was thinking!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella978 View Post
    Haha chris made a "big mistake. Big. HUGE!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

I hope its on TT in QLD!!! What a hoot!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    they are probably enjoying the publicity. that email was fantastic. Chris the retail superstar with a sixth sense for fashion who knows what people are going to do e>en before they lea>e the house. chris, with that skill set, you are totally wasted making minimum wage in retail.

I googled the brand, and there was a funny 8 page thread on another forum from a few years ago, basically making similiar comments about snooty customer ser>ice.

Farmerwife is offline Excited & Nervous about being a mum for the first time in August :-)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG! I can't believe it - thank you so much to pp for identifying that this is real by knowing the person this happened to! What a lovely thing she did to write such a nicely worded complaint, it was well written & appropriate. The reply. Rubbish! Gasp is in real trouble now. They are a joke in the fashion industry & I would put them in the same category as supre anyway! You can get the odd nice thing from there but the way they are so pretentious is so off putting. This just confirms it! I hope they lose major advertising rights in magazines because of this! I don't normally watch tt so thanks for the notification to watch it! Good on the bride to be for taking this to the public!! Btw pretty sure it said this happened in the chapel st store not high point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha good point. I'm sure highpoint isn't offended. Highpoint knows what it is. Lol.
    Commonly known as knifepoint hahaha
    Although I do love it too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmerwife View Post
    Btw pretty sure it said this happened in the chapel st store not high point.
    Yep it was in Chapel street, but I said the fact that they have chains in highpoint shows they aren't high class lol. I think that because the guy works at the chapel st shop he thinks he works in some high end chapel st boutique, but they are just another chain store anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hands up who thinks this is their attempt at a viral marketing campaign??