+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Review a Uniden Baby Video Monitor (and get to keep it for free)

Uniden want to know what our members think of their new baby watch Baby Video Monitor

Giving parents extra eyes, ears and peace of mind, Uniden has launched an innovative new baby monitor that combines video and audio, as well as a walkie talkie function.

The new Baby Watch (BW 2101) is any easy-to-use wireless system that can be transported throughout the house and backyard as your child roams – and its modern, white design will match any home and nursery décor!

Name:  unidenbabywatch.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  66.3 KB

We are looking for one reviewer to test this product out for us and report back to our members. Our lucky reviewer will get to keep the product, valued at $169.95.

See my next post for how to apply for the product.
    For more info about the product, www.uniden.com.au

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Ooh very interested. DS2 is a cr@p sleeper. Id love to be able to see what wakes him up every 2 hours. (though last night it was 30min then 45mi)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoJ For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (29-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Want to get your hands on that Monitor (and keep it)?

This is what you need to do.

Reply to this thread IF:
    • you have a young baby (under age of 6 months)
    • you would be able to use a baby video monitor and write a review for us
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address (user cp > edit profile to change your details - remember members cannot see this info, only admins can see this data)
    • you must live in Australia

By replying to this thread, you agree to:
    • test and use the product conscientiously for two weeks after you receive it
    • post a review in our reviews section within three weeks of receiving the product (but not before you have tested it for two weeks)
    • your review must be at least 50 words long and written in a way that is easy to understand

If you agree to all the above, post in this thread saying Pick Me!!

We'll look at all the posts that have been made by 4pm today, Brissie time, and select one lucky viewer. If you have completed your Reviewer Panel details correctly, we'll have your name and address and will be able to send you the product.

Preference will be given to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. How to add a review guide

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    Ooh very interested. DS2 is a cr@p sleeper. Id love to be able to see what wakes him up every 2 hours. (though last night it was 30min then 45mi)
    Hi IndigoJ - you were too quick for me and I was still writing my 'how to' post above. Can you just have a quick read through my second post and let me know if that's all ok for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Damn I meet all the criteria bar the baby under 6 months...Lachlan is 10 months...oh well Congrats to who ever wins it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimnus View Post
    Damn I meet all the criteria bar the baby under 6 months...Lachlan is 10 months...oh well Congrats to who ever wins it

Same here only mine isn't out just yet only a few more weeks to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh pick me please! Sounds ideal for us, we are shopping around for one at the moment!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and keep an eye out for more products tomorrow too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Im trying to sign up but my eyes and brain are sleepy, i cant find the Edit your details part

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go to User CP (under the Conception link at the top of the page), then look down the left-hand column, you'll see a link that says 'Edit Profile'. Click that.

Scroll down to find the Reviewer Panel info and fill it in