+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hol View Post
    Hi everyone
    Well DH has decided that we should now wait until AFTER Christmas and New Years before we TTC....booooooo!! Haha. He wants me to still be able to drink at Christmas and New Years but I have told him that I don't mind not drinking I also reminded him that if we wait until after every 'event or birthday or wedding' will will never start TTC!!
    So I now need to convince him that we should start sooner than later!
    Bribe him with some sexy time, something he would realllyyy like to do IYKWIM.. usually does the trick for me DH
    Last edited by Hokey Pokey; 12-10-2011 at 08:11. Reason: typo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again ladies...eeck danni83 you're not wrong that Dec is sooo close! I might have to re-evaluate starting in Dec. Just realised that I have completely forgotten about prenatal vitamins! Also Dh is wanting to go on a big os holiday next year...I don't particularly want to be utd on holidays! Urgh...I think Ttc might be on back burner for now :-(...
    P.s We decided Dec is good time to start as DS will be one. I would love to have a puppy/pet but they are such hard work lol.

Goodluck ladies not soon to go!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hokey pokey- hahaha! Omg! U cracked me up big time then... Bargaining with a bit of sexy time usually works for me !!! Lol

Smiley - know how ya feel lovey! We're talking about putting TTC on the back burner for a bit longer too yet. I hate that we might have to, but it probably would be the best thing for us so we're completely ready to welcome no.4 into the world. I did the same as you lol - realized how close December actually is and flipped out went into a huge panic!!! Lmao!!!

Well my period showed up today so that means 1 more cycle left now! :S

I so want to in December just not completely sure if well be completely ready - although we do have the 9 mths of pregnancy too don't we???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I just wanted to share my excitement about my period too... Lmao!!! It's back to a normal 28 day cycle since miscarrying in January this year. It used to be 50days then 40 something days for a while then last few cycles were 38 days which was a bit better but it's a perfect 28 day cycle this time! Woo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay Dannii that's so exciting, so happy for you!!
    Hehehe, bribery with sexc time... fabulous... love it!!
    Well I'm very excited, DP got home from work today and announced that he's been thinking about it and that if all tests come back ok on the 23rd this month, were going to start trying then
    So stoked, he said he'd been thinking about it for a few weeks and had decided that there was no reason to wait!! So now its just a wait for 10 day till results come back then we offically start on our TTC journey!!!
    The only reason we had planned to wait was because of xmas (so don't care about drinking over xmas!!) and also so we could get more of the garden could be done, but he's decided thats not reason enough to wait. Am over the moon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg!!! That's fantastic shani!!! wahhhhoooo! Praying your results are all good Hun! X fingers crossed for you! Let us know when you know!

Haha I so knew only women like you would understand my excitement over my normal 28 day cycle - don't think hubby fully got it! Lmao!!!

Well hubby has said this morning he wants to start trying December - I also have a 6 yr old daughter & 3 yr old son nagging the heck out of me for another baby. Very excited! Time to loose weight and shape up to carry bub no. 4

I'm bit nervous at same time though I'm only just realizing it's only really just around the corner eeeeek!

How is everyone else going???? x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and shani I'm sorry luvvy I had to laugh - gardens are so not a good enough reason to delay TTC! Lmao! :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know!!! Took a month or so to convince him of that, but he realised it eventually. It's funny I think it's our new puppy that really won him over?! He realised he really really wanted the baby and puppy to grow up together!! Go figure the things it takes!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome! You won't regret having a pup and bub grow up together it's priceless!

Besides when ya think about it might take a cycle or two to actually conceive anyway.

My last one I got utd first try lol. But lost that one in January. Was surprised I fell that quick coz the one before (my 3rd bubba) took around 4 mths.

Good luck, sending positive vibes your way!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I think that's another reason he has now wanted to start TTC because I've explained how just cos we start trying doesnt mean it'll just happen!! I did have to agree however not to tell anyone but BHers so that's why I'm here bothering you all with my news ;p