+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm here in Perth all the way across the other side. I'm also a nurse at the paeds hospital here - soooo hard being surrounded by children all day and not starting to have one right now but really it's not that far away
    It's really nice meeting other people who are in the same boat, and yes - welcome to all of the new people!!!

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the welcome ladies.

I'm from Sydney Currently a Stay at home wife. I lost my job & found out about the Gall stones while off, Then was told how long till the op and time needed off work I figured it was easier to wait till after to look for work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow! So we have mount ISA (me) brissy Sydney Perth... I know brissy very well. My bestie lives in loganholme.

I have such a huge respect for nurses! My 2nd baby Ryley was admitted to hospital cause he stopped breathing from broncilitis and it was the nurses that looked after him so well he was only 5 mths old. And the nurses were absolutely fantastic of all my c sections during and after care. God bless our nurses!

So it's December to start TTC is anyone already taking vitamins etc and if so what?

I'm taking : blackmores pregnancy & breastfeeding vitamins. & blackmores morning sickness formula. I usually get hyperemisis gravedium so bad, I've gone to hospital once for it and emergency for rehydration I don't know how many times. And I've heard the morning sick was formula can really help only If you start taking it 6-8 weeks prior to conception. So I figure anythings worth a try!

Hope your all having a fab weekend!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm, pre-natal vitamins... I had thought about switching to the conceive well gold ones, but I've still got another month or so left of the night time rest and restore womens multi vits and when I looked, they have 400mcg of folate in them along with a good blend of other vits and minerals so I figured I'd finish these off then swap over, can't see the problem.
    I'm a bit nervous as I have my pap smear + colposcopy +/- biopsy on Monday. Had one last year due to consistant pap smear changes for 2yrs. Last years biopsy was ok but again the smear showed cancerous cells. They wanted to rpt it in a year and see what it was like then. So now its that time again, I'm not so nervous about the actual tests - uncomfortable but could be worse, it's the 8 week wait waiting for my results. If anything comes back a problem then I may have to wait a little longer with TTC. Sooo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barefooted View Post
    Hi ladies, I am joining this thread too. DH and I were TTC earlier this year, I had a miscarriage in July @ 6 weeks. I have just been told I have gallstones and I need to lose weight an have them removed before I can start TTC again. I don't have a dare for my gall stone surgery but it is looking like mid november. It would have been sooner but I got DH cold chisel tickets for his birthday so I need to make sure I am ok for the concert. All going well I will be ovulating mid December and we will be back on our way to TTC.

This will be our first bubs.

Taking on Auto correct one embarrassing mistake at a time.
    Welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dannii83 View Post
    Helooooo to all the new comers! so good to see there may be a big bunch of us at the time of TTC!!!

I havn't been well tummy problems round the time of o/v.

Desperately trying to kick the last of this weight too before Dec. I'm back on Tony ferguson for 2 weeks see how I goes

So where is everyone from?
    And what does everyone do?

I'm in mount ISA now, hubby's in the mines and I'm a SAHM and love it I would usually work in daycare though but can't bear the thought o leaving my babies while they're so little
    I fell pregnant twice while during Tony Fergusson

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dannii83 View Post
    Oh wow! So we have mount ISA (me) brissy Sydney Perth... I know brissy very well. My bestie lives in loganholme.

I have such a huge respect for nurses! My 2nd baby Ryley was admitted to hospital cause he stopped breathing from broncilitis and it was the nurses that looked after him so well he was only 5 mths old. And the nurses were absolutely fantastic of all my c sections during and after care. God bless our nurses!

So it's December to start TTC is anyone already taking vitamins etc and if so what?

I'm taking : blackmores pregnancy & breastfeeding vitamins. & blackmores morning sickness formula. I usually get hyperemisis gravedium so bad, I've gone to hospital once for it and emergency for rehydration I don't know how many times. And I've heard the morning sick was formula can really help only If you start taking it 6-8 weeks prior to conception. So I figure anythings worth a try!

Hope your all having a fab weekend!!!
    And I'm from Tassie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    Hmm, pre-natal vitamins... I had thought about switching to the conceive well gold ones, but I've still got another month or so left of the night time rest and restore womens multi vits and when I looked, they have 400mcg of folate in them along with a good blend of other vits and minerals so I figured I'd finish these off then swap over, can't see the problem.
    I'm a bit nervous as I have my pap smear + colposcopy +/- biopsy on Monday. Had one last year due to consistant pap smear changes for 2yrs. Last years biopsy was ok but again the smear showed cancerous cells. They wanted to rpt it in a year and see what it was like then. So now its that time again, I'm not so nervous about the actual tests - uncomfortable but could be worse, it's the 8 week wait waiting for my results. If anything comes back a problem then I may have to wait a little longer with TTC. Sooo
    I hope your tests come back A-OK!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ASF: Vitamine: Check my dairy, I take a few I am trying to "gender sway naturally" it can't hurt to try!

I take fish oil, folic acid, vit E, Vit D just to name a few!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg!!! I just realized how close December actually is!!! Lmao!!! Am I an idiot or what?!?!

I was looking at my fertility friend calendar on my phone and realized I'm due for that time of the month next week then it's only one more cycle after that and well be TTC! Eeeeek! :-D