+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Stubborn Ox is offline Can't wait to meet our little baby this year!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to join the thread!

DP and I are actually trying now for our first baby, don't mind if they're a boy or girl just healthy and here as we had a miscarriage after our first try this year.

It will probably end up being December when we try for real to have our baby as because of the miscarriage I'm not really sure what my cycle is doing! We are actively trying but not getting too stressed.

I have to go to work in Sydney for a couple of months and won't be back here until December. DP and I will see each other during this but probably just for weekends.

Here is to December!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi stubborn ox!!! Welcome!!!!

how exciting I hope you see a bfp soon Hun!

Oh good god I feel sick and off today and not a good day to feel crook as today is my birthday too lol.

Got good news this morning though don't have to move from the house were in which means no more stupid house hunting thank god!!!

How is everyone else doing?

Stubborn ox, sorry to hear about your m/c I had one January this year it took about 3 mths for cycles to go back to normal after that hope it's not as long for you. Hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies - DH and I will be starting TTC in Dec or Jan. I will be coming off the pill at the end of the week so I thought it was best if I give my body a few months rest - I've been on it for nearly 10 years so I'm a little worried but we will have to see how things go I suppose.
    We don't have any kids yet but I think we are finally ready to start a little family of our own

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was orriginally going to do that but now I'm not so sure, I have been on it for nearly 10 yrs to but I've heard that it is quite common to get UTD in the first month off it.
    Also I'm on a migraine preventer med I'm going to have to wean off as its not reccomended during pregnancy so i'd rather not give my body to much of a shock at once!!
    Congrats Ho on the decision to expand, it's an exciting thing to decide!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I'm new to Bub Hub and saw your thread, I was hoping you wouldnt mind me joining you My DH and I will also be TTC in December and are very excited as it will be our first time trying.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hol hi niknjas

Shani I was on the pill for about 8 years and took me 4 ish mths to fall pregnant when I come off it. But everyone's different my friend got up the duff within her first cycle of coming off it. Fingers crossed for you all coming off the pill that it won't take too long

Question; anyone get bad ovulation pain? I can't walk from the pain for about a day to two days! Wondering if might be something wrong there? I've been very unwell and heap of pain from it past 2 days

Everyone keeping their legs crossed til Dec??? Lmao!!! It's so hard! I wanna baby nooooow! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yes really wish it was December now! oh well not long to go...hopefully these 2 months fly by.

I was on the pill for 8 years as well, stopped taking it at the end of June, just wanted to give my body plenty of time to 'get back to normal', using condoms atm. So glad I made that decision because had a withdrawal bleed, then a normal period about a month later which started on August 10, but now still waiting on the next one... now on cycle day 57! Have been taking Vitex to help regulate my hormones so hopefully that kicks in soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    we are waiting for january to TTC as october is not a good month for us - brother lost their little 22wk bub in october. im looking forward to being pregnant again, we currently have a little 6month old bubs. good luck everyone TTC in dec/jan and every other time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and forgot to say my little bubs was conceived after 10years on the bill on the first cycle. they kept changing the dates she was due though, but she came before all 3 dates they told me..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! May I join? I have a nearly 10mth old bub & DH & I have decided to take the plunge & go for no#2. in Dec. We are wanting them close in age as I will be SAHM for few years. I'm also hoping for girl to have a pigeon pair as we will be done after two, however we will still be happy if we get another boy, just as long as we have a healthy bub. Also I'm hoping this time around it won't take me three years like last time lol. Good luck to everyone! I'm getting excited...