+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We have an Alex here he is 16 mths old. Maybe I should try gender swaying too I desperately want another little girl. But happy healthy baby is most important obviously but I'm interested in giving it a try! hope you all stay in here to keep me occupied I'm driving my husband insane with excitement and it's still 2 mths away!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am wasting my days researching the best time way to gender sway!
    I would also be happy either way but would really love a girl!
    At present I am still on Yasmin as I can't get pregnant before dec or I wouldnt get maternity pay, does anyone have any idea if I stop the pill in nov how long it might be before a BFP? Can it be straight away or a bit of a wait?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2alex1 View Post
    Can it be straight away or a bit of a wait?
    They say that you can get pregnant the first few days after stopping the pill, but this has only happened to two of my friends.

Most of my friends have taken over 4 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dannii83 View Post
    Welcome hoki poki & shanni!

Hoki poki good luck with trying for your little boy.

shanni I thought I was crazy getting so excited about it now too although it's nice to know there's all of you ladies hanging around waiting trying to keep amused in the meantime too.

I have 3 kids DD 6 DS3 DS 16 mths. We got slot of criticism when I went back for no.3 as we already had the perfect girl/boy pigeon pair. Not going to hold back this time if anyone has anything negative to say. Hokey poki at least you have an "excuse" lol people just think I'm nuts! Is always wanted 4 kids though and know I'll regret it if I don't have all 4 later.

New year for us too! After the 20th Dec were going to start although that's when AF is due over Xmas noice huh?? So my next ovulation day would be around January going by my fertility friend calendar on my phone.

Hope you all stay in here to keep me amused in the mean time lol I'm going stir crazy waiting!!!
    I got told the other day by a doctor that "4 was enough, anymore is being selfish"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dannii83 View Post
    We have an Alex here he is 16 mths old. Maybe I should try gender swaying too I desperately want another little girl. But happy healthy baby is most important obviously but I'm interested in giving it a try! hope you all stay in here to keep me occupied I'm driving my husband insane with excitement and it's still 2 mths away!! Lol
    I'm happy to help with gender swaying q's just pm me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2alex1 View Post
    I am wasting my days researching the best time way to gender sway!
    I would also be happy either way but would really love a girl!
    At present I am still on Yasmin as I can't get pregnant before dec or I wouldnt get maternity pay, does anyone have any idea if I stop the pill in nov how long it might be before a BFP? Can it be straight away or a bit of a wait?
    Hard to say, everyone is different

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sehan View Post
    Yep me too late december this will be ttc #2 we already have a lil boy who is nearly 2 (in a couple of weeks) and hoping for a girl but happy with either boy or girl. Getting excited but also nervous as DS was a prem and I have PCOS as well so fingers crossed that having DS has fixed that issue. Will be floating around here over the next few months while waiting and start the whole temping charting process again
    How prem was your son?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Hokey pokey thats a bit rude of that dr to say something like that, if you want to have five kids go for it- you obviously luv kids (I'm one of 8, so my mum likes bubs too)
    Yeah can't wait to get going, I'm also waiting to qualify for the paid leave too and I'm still on the pill and I have heard that the month after coming off gives you a 50% chance of conceiving. I didn't know this the first time around. My son was 8 Weeks prem so for a healthy take home bub this time. Unfortunately my son has lots of ongoing medical issues still but we are hoping having a sibling for him will be good for us and him! I'd also like a pigeon pair but just happy with healthy. Anyone going to try the shettles method??? Will pop back soon and see how everyone is going waiting!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sehan For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (06-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am reading up on shettles so think we will give that a go. But because of being on the pill will really need to wait a bit longer so I can figure out what my cycle is like.
    I will be happy as long as I get pregnant but worried that I will be a little disappointed if I get another boy. Anyone felt like this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum2alex; me! I feel like I will be a bit like that if i get another boy. Really want another girl, but will happy either way so long as I get another baby a healthy one!

Havn't been around much lately stupid house hunting is sending me insane!!!

Concentrating on that and trying to shed a few mor kilos before Dec so I'm healthy to start TTC.

How's everyone else doing??? It's not that far away so I realized when I flipped the pages over on the calendar last night! :-O best pull my finger out for these 3 kids for Christmas then huh!?!?