+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep CD is cycle day 1, the day the dreaded AF arrives!!

I am about 10 dpo. Not completely sure on my exact day of ovulation. Think AF is due in 7 days.

So we now have to put of TTC till my January cycle, I'm only 1 week after all my immunization jabs, need to wait 11 more weeks. DF pretty keen to try in my December cycle, but will only be 8 weeks post vaccinations. Ekk what to do?! I think DF is convinced that it will happen the first month but I'm more realistic!!

How is everyone else going with the waiting?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pill one of my last pill packet taken today! Woohoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mum2alex1 View Post
    I am pretty dumb when it comes to cycles, is cd1 first day of your period? I really should learn these things!
    Yep!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Well ladies we are actually going to try THIS cycle fingers crossed for us, otherwise I may be seeing you all in December anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo Hokey pokey! only 4 weeks left for me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mum2alex1 For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (26-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join in??
    We wanted to TTC this month but hubby is os for work so timing is bad. I think ov date will be late nov/ early dec but it's never exact.
    We have a gorgeous 11mth old boy and want so much for him to have a lil sister or brother. AF only returned in Sept so still getting into regular cycles.
    I'm taking all these herbs etc to help my fertility so I'm convinced it'll happen straight away hehe would be nice if it was that easy! Realistically I know it's not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'm pulling out of this thread. We won't be TTC December now. I tried coming off my PND medications with zero success, only lowered dose and couldn't cope so I'm back up to my full dose and I'd rather do pregnancy without medication if possible.

Good luck to you all TTC now or soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dannii83 View Post
    I think I'm pulling out of this thread. We won't be TTC December now. I tried coming off my PND medications with zero success, only lowered dose and couldn't cope so I'm back up to my full dose and I'd rather do pregnancy without medication if possible.

Good luck to you all TTC now or soon!
    Can I ask what meds you are on? Can you swap to a different kind?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I better do an update...
    Hubby is being a pain and he thinks we should wait longer now (I posted earlier that he wanted to wait until after Christmas and New Year because of drinking etc etc) because his mates and wives (who all have kids already) have decided and booked a trip to Bali in the end of January - thay are all excited to leave the kids home while I'm now sitting here thinking 'Well what about me, I have no kids and you have just wrecked my TTC journey!'. I don't really want to be preggers going there as the whole idea is to drink and have a great time for all the blokes 30th's......Anyone been UTD in Bali and had to try and hide it??? I have never been to Bali and don't know how risky it is being in the early stages (maybe)

But in saying that we DTD the other night and I joked that we could start making babies now.....hubby then told me to not tempt him....I was very shocked at that.

But I wont to hold off until I see the doctor on 9th Nov (earliest I could get in) to discuss things and what I need to do and what supplements I should start taking etc...I haven't started taking anything yet so not sure what I should be taking etc

AND...yes theres more...I can't turn my 'travel bug' inside me off. We went on a fantastic trip to America this year and I thought thats it, no more travel. But I am now wanting to take hubby to Europe as he has never been, I was planning in Feb but another lady at work now is going on annual leave so I can't...March is out and thats when the trip I want to do finishes and none of the Summer trips thrill me...what to do, what to do....

Hubby and I have talked and he can see why I don't want to wait to long because we have no idea how long it may take me to fall pregnant, could be a year...but then again it could be first go...we just don't know

Sorry about my noval - hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone,

Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    I'm here in Perth all the way across the other side. I'm also a nurse at the paeds hospital here - soooo hard being surrounded by children all day and not starting to have one right now but really it's not that far away
    It's really nice meeting other people who are in the same boat, and yes - welcome to all of the new people!!!
    hi, im in perth too, and ttc in dec. i joined the waiting til 2012 to ttc but managed to get hubby to bring the date forward! im also a nurse
    ive been taking prenatal multivitamins for a couple of months already. i also take zinc, vit b complex (for lengthening luteal phase) and vitex to regulate hormones.
    ive also been tracking my cycles since i stopped bf'ing my ds who is now 16months. so im all ready!! just waiting....