Not that long away but feels like forever! :/

Dannii.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi danni, I am waiting for January. Seems like ages away too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hey Nicole! Glad to hear back from someone! well feel free to stay in here to keep me company and occupied from cluck cluck clucking too much! Lol!!!

Do you have kids already? I have 3 of them. Lilly 6 Ryley 3 & Alexander 16 mths so so ready now though!!! This next bub will be our last.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Dannii,

I am also waiting until Dec/Jan before TTC....

It feels so dam long away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey slu!

Yeah we were talking bout it last night ours will prob be more like Jan to start TTC.

So do any of you ladies have kids already?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Me me me me me!!

We are TTC #5. We have four daughter and being that this is our last we are "swaying" to try and tip the odds toward a boy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am new to this but my dp and I have been talking about TTC a lot lately! We are both ready to start a family now but dp feels the timing would be better if we were to wait until after xmas, so new year's it's on!! I'm going a little stir crazy as I wish it was right now but on the other hand I know that it's really not that long however it feels like it now!
    So nice to hear that there are others in the same boat as it feels a bit silly getting so excited about something thats not happening yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome hoki poki & shanni!

Hoki poki good luck with trying for your little boy.

shanni I thought I was crazy getting so excited about it now too although it's nice to know there's all of you ladies hanging around waiting trying to keep amused in the meantime too.

I have 3 kids DD 6 DS3 DS 16 mths. We got slot of criticism when I went back for no.3 as we already had the perfect girl/boy pigeon pair. Not going to hold back this time if anyone has anything negative to say. Hokey poki at least you have an "excuse" lol people just think I'm nuts! Is always wanted 4 kids though and know I'll regret it if I don't have all 4 later.

New year for us too! After the 20th Dec were going to start although that's when AF is due over Xmas noice huh?? So my next ovulation day would be around January going by my fertility friend calendar on my phone.

Hope you all stay in here to keep me amused in the mean time lol I'm going stir crazy waiting!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dannii83 For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (30-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep me too late december this will be ttc #2 we already have a lil boy who is nearly 2 (in a couple of weeks) and hoping for a girl but happy with either boy or girl. Getting excited but also nervous as DS was a prem and I have PCOS as well so fingers crossed that having DS has fixed that issue. Will be floating around here over the next few months while waiting and start the whole temping charting process again

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a dec TTCer too! We are also going to try to gender sway but we want a little girl!

We already have a little man aged 2+

And you are right seems like forever away!!