+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Dr Stuart Prosser and Mercy Hospital Mt Lawley

Sorry for another post, has anyone had experience with Dr Stuart Prosser at Mercy Hospital?
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    This was my plan but we are now moving to Melb. Having my 2nd appt with Dr Prosser next week. I like him, he seams very knowledgeable, and his private fees are amazingly cheap! Spewing I have to try and find a new OB at 18 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im a bit confused but Stuart prosser was the anesthetist who put my epidural in.... I didn't know he Also delivered? Anyway - he is GORGEOUS! And really sweet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr Prosser will be delivering my baby at Mercy in May. I haven't met him yet but I've googled him and all reviews sound amazing so I can't wait to meet him!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also I saw your post on another forum and you asked about whether Dr Prosser has his own anaesthetist.. as far as I understand it he is an anaesthetist as well! Plus to find out fees just call up Mead Medical Group in Kalamunda, they will tell you all you need to know about fees etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://www.hillsobstetrics.com.au/fees.html

This is the fee structure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks think I will go ahead & book Dr Prosser. I am due in May too. Was thinking that being the anaethesist and the person that delivers is a major feat! But I guess Ill chat to him at first appointment. Raff when is your appointment? Do you see him
    at Kalamunda?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I'll see him at Kalamunda on the 11th of October. That will be my first appointment. He has a good working relationship with Dr. Greg Caddy who delivered my DD at Bentley hospital. That's why I sorta leaned towards using Dr Prosser because I thought Dr Caddy was fantastic. I would say that they both have similar views on obstestrics as they work together. Dr Caddy doesn't deliver at Mercy, that's why I can't have him again. I don't want to go back to Bentley for this bub plus we have private health now so why not.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey dr prosser delivered our last baby. Our baby is 6 months old today and wouldn't of been here with dr prosser. He was amazingggggg!!! Very professional whilst keeping a cool calm attitude!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sugarplummummy how did you go with Dr Prosser? Did you like him? I got good vibes from him. I have my second appt with him on Thursday :-)