+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jam78 View Post
    Hi MnM and Binni!
    Did you guys end up going to the library with your little ones? How was it? We were hoping to make it there on Tuesday if you think it is worthwhile. Might see you there maybe
    JAM
    Hiya Jam

Um, I made it to a Friday session once but I was a bit late so I thought it was a little bit short. I thought it was 'okay'... maybe it could have been a little more fun, however the little ones seemed to like it and for them a new scene and new faces is always a winner

Madeleine was sick with roseola so didn't manage to catch up with Binni on the Tues, but who knows maybe 3rd time lucky?? Binni are you free this coming Tuesday? Oh how was the nthside mums meetup??

Would be great to meet up with you for a chat afterwards too Jam... I'm thinking about going back to work very shortly and just wondering how you're coping with the transition.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry jam - I have just realised that the new North Lakes playgroup is starting at 9:30 on Tuesday so we can't make it after all

The organiser said that so far all interested parents had bubs under 1 so if you and Charlotte are still looking for a playgroup and are interested let me know.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Playgroup

HiI would love to join the new playgroup in north lakes if you could send me the details please I have a little boy whos 6 months old and we're new to the area so would love to meet other mums

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkozzie View Post
    HiI would love to join the new playgroup in north lakes if you could send me the details please I have a little boy whos 6 months old and we're new to the area so would love to meet other mums
    Hi Pinkozzie,

Welcome to the area! Not sure if I can say that considering I've only been here a few months myself.

Anyway I couldn't figure out how to PM you (I think it's cos we're newbies), so could you possibly drop me an email: butterflykisses80 'at' gmail 'dot' com [edited so that my email addy isn't floating around cyber space] and I'll get you the details.

Thanks!

Michele

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

still looking for a group to join in your local area? If you have facebook come over and check out our page. I am the founder and have only started this group in the last few days ! We will be having regular catch up!

http://www.facebook.com/MurrumbaDownsSurroundingDistrictsMums

If you are looking for something a little bit more private come over and join our Murrumba Downs and Surrounding Districts Mums closed discussion board (your comments won't show up in your news feed). Introduce yourself, ask questions, share photos, websites, recipes or anything else you're interested in. We will be having regular playdates, coffee meet ups, a walking group and girls nights out.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Murr...DistrictsMums/

I look forward to meeting all of you lovely ladies very soon!