+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Im interested in meeting up too, i have a 4 yr old daughter and one on the way, due jan 2012, i work tho from Mon to Wed so my only days free would be Thurs and Fri, im 33 and live in Deception Bay, email me anytime kathleen.1978@live.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 4 month old daughter and live in Strathpine. I would like to join a Northside group too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,

I am a mummy to an active 11 month old and we have decided we would like to join a mums and bubs group. Have there been any groups formed in the M/Downs, Kallangur, North Lakes etc areas as I would love to join and meet new friends! Maybe we all could meet somewhere?

My email is lilah2011@ymail.com if anyone would like to arrange something!

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I'm a 31 yo single SAHM to gorgeous DD (nearly 8 mths), I moved to Deception Bay late last year and looking for a mum & bub group too! If anyone would like to meet up please let me know - butterflykisses80 at g mail dot com

Michele (& Madeleine*)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Wondering whether you had any luck in finding/establishing a mothers group around the northside of Brisbane (I'm at Narangba). I have a 7 week old boy and have a year off work to enjoy the little fella, I'm 31 years old and the first one of my friends to have kids. I am quite accustomed to being very busy so now that I have the little man into a more predicable schedule I'm pretty keen to find a group to join in order to get out of the house. Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Binni!

I haven't managed to find myself in a Mum's group out this way yet - still working on it, however have tried going to a couple of meetup groups for Brisbane Mums but it's not very 'local' (eg - I drove to Hawthorne today).

Anyway I've just been into the Northlakes library and they run a nursery rhyme session for babies on Tuesdays & Fridays from 9:30 to 10. Madeleine & I will be going to this Friday's session to see what it's like - maybe you and your little one might like to come along also? We'll at least be able to meet other Mummies in the area.

I'm new to this area but was quite impressed with the library as it has covered parking (we all know how much it rains now), little kiddies areas, toy library, free tea & coffee and the all important change table facilities.

N/B the rhyme session is free, no booking or library membership required.

If any other Mums from this thread would like to meet up then that would be great! We could maybe head over to one of the cafes at the shopping centre afterwards to chat?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news ladies that there is some interest in the mother's group now. Unfortunately I am returning to work (part time) in a couple of weeks so I wouldn't be able to commit to a regular catch up but thanks for letting me know about rhyme time at the library. I will have mondays off and will work every second Tuesday so will try to get to a tuesday session and meet you Charlotte is now 8 months and I am sure she would really enjoy it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MnM,

I know what you mean, its difficult finding something local. Thanks heaps for the info regarding the nursery rhyme session tomorrow, I am keen to go to tomorrows session to see what its like. I phoned just now to check the desired age group and its from birth to 3 years, so good news I won't look out of place with a 7 week old .

Keen to head over to North Lakes shopping centre afterwards too. Perhaps shoot me an email so we know how to recognise eachother at the library, email address is binni16@bigpond.com

jam78 let us know when you have a Tuesday free and we'll try to arrange to go to a session and meet up. Hopefully you transition back into work nicely .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great! Binni - I'll email you now. jam78 - we'll let you know how it is. Also there is a brand new playgroup starting in North Lakes very very soon, I believe it will be on Tuesdays, but I'm not sure that it's confirmed at this stage. If interested in more info just PM or email me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MnM and Binni!
    Did you guys end up going to the library with your little ones? How was it? We were hoping to make it there on Tuesday if you think it is worthwhile. Might see you there maybe
    JAM