+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had my DD there in February via c-section though. You can't fault a single staff member. They are all so so nice. I've always been terrified of going to hospital (first time at 36) and it was no where near what I imagined. It's kinda like a hotel with a baby at the end lol. And as already mentioned the food was delicious!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just returned home today after having bub on Wednesday and am so glad I choose Sunnybank. I was admitted last weekend with gastro and extreme dehydration and was so well cared for, and was back 2 days later in labour.
    I look at Sunnybank Private more as a hotel, but with better care. Depending on how busy they are you may get a double bed in your room. I think they tend to provide this to most first time parents as is nice for dad to stay and bond with bubby and learn about being a new dad. They do have rooms with one single bed and lots of double rooms, I doubt it would be very often that you would be put in a shared room, and if so Im sure you would be moved as soon as possible.
    Food is amazing and you get a menu to choose what you want in advance.
    Your room has a bathroom, fridge, tv, comfy bed & pillows, pretty much all you need for your stay.
    Birthing sweet is great also, nice huge bath, shower, huge room and a lazy boy for the birthing partner (it was a long day so my fiance made great use of this).
    Staff are so lovely and so helpful, after only 3 days there I feel I know everything I need to as a first time mum.
    I am seriously looking forward to going back (minus the labour part).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Ruby