+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear all is going well Matt thanks for the update, 35 weeks already not long to go now!! Very exciting.

Sorry to hear your wife has had gall stone issues, it would make things uncomfortable for her.

As for us we are all good just had my 2nd bub 5 months ago and this week finally he is sleeping all night! I love watching him do / learn new things. You have lots to look foward to

Best of luck the upcoming birth and your little one's arrival.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey matty great to hear it all went well for you guys. My wife and I have just done the transfer today am abit nervous and really hope all goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dharanca View Post
    Hey matty great to hear it all went well for you guys. My wife and I have just done the transfer today am abit nervous and really hope all goes well.
    Good luck and I hope it sticks for you.
    Last night my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who we named Keira Hope. She weighed 3.3kgs and was 48cm long.
    We are proof that IVF does work and stick to it and you will get your desired outcome. Next step is when she comes home on Tuesday!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mattycee For This Useful Post:

KandP  (27-05-2012),missybubble  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Had my ET last Wed. Friday night I had very severe cramps/nausea- ending up throwing up. DH had gastro Friday night- but no nausea/tummy cramps only other problem. I got mild other problem same as DH. But the cramps/nausea was terrible- I am on crinone too. They say cramps/ nausea can be a side effect.

Still not 100% sure if mine was crinone, gastro or implantation.
    Fingers crossed your DW had inplantation pains.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Matty! I was just searching for cramps in the 2ww and it was so lovely to read your thread from start to finish with the arrival of Keira! You sound like such a lovely husband and Dad - your girls are lucky

xo

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi
    i had bad cramping 3 days past my 5day transfer it was very intense and took my breath away i have been told this can be because of many things eg:crinone ,embryo transfer,egg collection or implantion its all very confusing and the best thing to do is remain positive (which i didnt) and relax it could very well be bub getting cozy the first time was very difficult for me and i was very stressed cause i had no control over what was or was not happening.
    i have come to relize healthy mind healthy body and the best thing you can do for your wife is to distract her with movies ,talk ,getting her out of the house ,make her laugh things you know will occupy her in this awful waiting.
    my hubby works alot so i went crazy with all the thoughts that go though your mind during the 2ww
    wish you and your wife all the best good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry didnt relize this was a old thread
    Congrats guys on your little angel well done

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brisvegasmum View Post
    You sound like such a lovely husband and Dad - your girls are lucky

xo
    Thanks for that. (Although sometimes my wife may not agree!!)

Keira is weeks old now and she is a brilliant child, sleeps and eats and very rarely cries. She had a feed last night at 9:30pm and my wife woke up at 6 this morning with a start as Keira had not woke up during the night to feed. She was worried at first but Keira just wanted to sleep and had slept the whole night for the first time. She fed this morning at 6am and then went back to sleep until 11am, she is now full of beans though as she had such a large sleep overnight as she usually heads off to sleep when she has fed but is awake and looking around now.
    Here is a photo of My wife and I and our little girl:-
    http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/...ShellKeira.jpg
    Here is another of Keira by herself:-
    http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/...2K11/Keira.jpg

I know the 2WW can be painfully slow but you can get through it by thinking about what can be the outcome if you get a BFP!
    Good luck with it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    aaawwww soooo cute she is amazing guys well done

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodness, she is just adorable..You both look so proud and happy You definitely help me keep focused on the prize - this is my 12th cycle and I'm not feeling hugely positive today but your photos have made me smile!

Thanks for sharing Matty!
    xo