+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi nomes83, isn't it funny the things we have to do to 'hide'? Funny thing is, a girl I work with I ran into at the GP in the next town over a few months ago and yesterday she announced she's pregnant. So I suppose I'm not the only one going elsewhere when the time comes for privacy!
    I didn't know about the online pathology. That's bad to have to worry about that! But I suppose small towns will be what they are sometimes HA!
    I stock up on HPTs when I'm out of town too but even our nearest major town is risky to shop in. Last time I was at the checkout with my HPTs I ran into plenty of people I knew while waiting in line. Fortunately they were gone by the time it came to put my groceries on the checkout.
    Because we got married this year the whole town seemed to be on the lookout for my baby signs at first but it seems to have worn off recently and they don't seem to be checking/asking/suggesting so much anymore. Gotta laugh....

Thanks
    Reviews
    NAT256, I gotta laugh too at your post about getting married and then people asking you about getting pregnant. As I'm getting married in April that will be me soon! I go to the Adelaide fairly often so I'll be buying HPTs there to avoid gossip.

Stubborn Ox is offline Can't wait to meet our little baby this year!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh!!! I forgot about this thread!!! Welcome new members!

I'll do some updating!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nomes83 View Post
    NAT256, I gotta laugh too at your post about getting married and then people asking you about getting pregnant. As I'm getting married in April that will be me soon! I go to the Adelaide fairly often so I'll be buying HPTs there to avoid gossip.
    Oh yes, after the wedding you'll be the talk of the town and it makes me very self conscious when I'm asked coz I figure I must be looking fat!

Been at Christmas parties this week and have copped every baby question there is. Then last night one person said "Yes, we heard you mustn't be pregnant coz so and so saw you with a champagne at the Christmas party on Tuesday night"....so I suppose word gets around our little town....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Happy New Year! I'm really happy that 2012 is finally here, it's the year that DP and I get married and when we start ttc #1- very excited.

The next four months before the wedding will be filled with wedding related activities and a few things to get ready to ttc. I also have a one last big assignment to do for a post grad subject I'm doing. TTC wise I'll be organising an early pap smear this month and starting conception vitamins from February.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years, and look forward to getting to know you all more this year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my BFP... I'm so happy but so worried at the same time that I'll M/C again. Going to see my GP when I'm at the 10 week mark, I feel by then I'll feel like I'm a bit safer as I miscarried at 9 weeks after a scan showing a blighted ovum.

Baby dust to you all!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stubborn Ox that's amazing news!!!!!!!!! Keep us up to date with the progress, hoping that all will be well

Thanks
    Reviews
    I no longer really belong in this thread. But nomes, I always get my mum to look up my blood results. Now that I'm not working and can't do it myself. I'm always too impatient to wait to see the doctor again. I never thought others might look them up though. Freaky

Sent from my T3020 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you nomes83!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ox how long were you TTC?