Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all
    Stubbornox I found the thread
    I'm in Rural SA and ttc #1
    My story in a nutshell
    - Married in March after 5 years together
    - implanon removed 5/April after 5years (2 lots)
    - had AF 30/march- 16/April (but not since)
    - diagnosed with PCOS a few weeks ago (but wasnt surprised!)
    - have to go to Adelaide (6-8hr drive) to see Gyno in November to sort out medications.
    we wont need to see a FS !!
    Anyone else with PCOS?
    hopefully PATS pays for a lot of the travel costs!

Stubborn Ox is offline Can't wait to meet our little baby this year!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    KellBell85 and mylittlefamily I shall add you to the list which will bring us to a grand total of 5 members! Love it!

mylittlefamily do you have a town or area which I can put you at?

Oh & fingers crossed you both don't need to go down to FT road!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubborn Ox View Post
    KellBell85 and mylittlefamily I shall add you to the list which will bring us to a grand total of 5 members! Love it!

mylittlefamily do you have a town or area which I can put you at?

Oh & fingers crossed you both don't need to go down to FT road!!!
    Hehe nope! Like someone else mentioned, if I say the area, anyone else on here in my area will likely k ow who I am! And not wanting people to know we are ttc!

that there is no FT for sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    No problemo mylittlefamily!

Sorry I've not been around, first AF since my M/C started out so light that I was almost worried then it got heavy on day 4. Now it's day 8 and I mean AF is back with a vengeance!

Yesterday I came home from work at lunch fell asleep and didn't wake up until I heard out dogs barking and something smashing around on our veranda. This was about 4 hours later too! Good nap. I can never sleep during the day!

Woke up in a total haze and TMI sorry but was bleeding pretty much everywhere, walk outside to come face to face with one of the Jackaroos new horse! She'd escaped and somehow ended up in the homestead yard. I think she must have jumped. I radio'd them and they were all freaking out calling back to say keep away from her as she's very temperamental and jumpy. I could even heard of few of them jumping on the quad bikes to speed down here.

They got here and she's got a lead rope on, eating some grain from my hand and watching them approach. Mean while I'm standing there in my black trackies THANK GOODNESS they were black with DP going "Why can't you walk her up? I hate horses!" he had this total whingey voice on which in my opinion doesn't suit his big tough farmer image... Then I said "Because HISNAME I'm f--king bleeding everywhere from this hideous b--ch of a period I am having!" he took the lead rope and walked the horse back to her stable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh stubborn ox that's terrible! that today is the last day for you!! What a frightening experience with the horse!

hello mitake wow everyone seems to be AF atm lol hope you have a restful weekend

AFM (I have posted the same on a PCOS thread)- tonight I had horrible cramps so sat on the loo thinking maybe I had caught the dreaded gastro that's going around luckily nothing happened and then my boobs started hurting soo much, very unusual. Haven't had a AF since removal of implanon on April 6th. Noticed some CM last week but nothing much out of the ordinary. No idea if I am/have ovulated. Any ideas? Do you think I'm in for a really heavy AF? (first proper once as I suppose)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies! All I've been doing is sleeping and bleeding basically... If it's not stopped by Wednesday I'm going to see my GP as that will be CD 13 and I'm still bleeding! Not as heavy but still a decent flow... I have no idea what to do! I was going to test on Thursday to see if I am ovulating and we were going to try but I doubt I am now! Oh and I got a really good job 1.5 hours away with a 6 month contract and the chance to renew, what do I do? Do I go and either be pregnant and leave or if I don't fall pregnant to I just keep TTC on weekends when I see my DP? I don't know what to do, I'm an exhausted and emotional mess...

Sorry I'm singing the ME! ME! ME song...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default How are all my country belles?

How are all my country belles?

Thanks
    Reviews
    BUMP!

Farmerwife is offline Excited & Nervous about being a mum for the first time in August :-)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rural TTCers!!! How is everyone going? How are you Stubborn Ok? I'm heading into my next cycle, o week about to start in a couple of days. Feeling a bit over it this month :-( we might not have been trying for long but I've been off the pill since may so just a little sad this that my body isn't playing nice. I get a bit down - sorry to dump it all on you guys! Just feeling like if it hasn't happened now it won't happen naturally so just have to wait it out till a gp will let me see a fs :-( I get so upset & feel like a failure as a woman. Which sucks because I don't feel that about other women but I do about myself, weird feeling. Sorry for the why me post! It's why I've been avoiding posting in the TTC section, I can't bring myself to sound positive when I'm not. Don't even feel like joining a testing thread. Wow I must need to go to bed, I'm being very miserable! Bet you wish you hadn't asked now Stubborn Ox! Hope all is well, happy BD!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Farmerwife For This Useful Post:

Stubborn Ox  (04-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, no it's why we are all here! You poor egg! But it will happen!

I think I'm heading into my O week too. My cycle is usually 36 days I think so I think we will DTD every second day from now until I move to Sydney for work then I'll wait and see.