+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone in Werribee/Hoppers Crossing?

Hey ladies! My family and I have recently moved to Werribee from Christchurch, NZ and are dying to meet some locals and make some new friends.
    I have two energetic little boys (2 and nearly 4) and my Husband works full time, so we're getting a bit bored and the boys would love to meet some new friends plus some much needed girl time for mummy! hehe

I'm 27 years old and smack bang in the middle of Hoppers and Werribee, near the Plaza. If you're interested leave a comment or add me on Facebook for a chat (Jonella Thomas) I'm pretty sure I'm the only one...

Thanks guys, talk soon hopefully!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jonella,

My name is Jenna im 24 and just moved to Point Cook from Auckland last Month. there is a playgroup at the civic centre Werribee that runs from 2-4 every thursday, its not running at the moment will start again after the school holidays u should come, my bubba is only 4 and 1/2 months old but if ya wana meet up for coffe or take the kids to the park add me on Fb jenna_rae87@hotmail.com.. the group is still very new they have a Fb page as well...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi jonella

My name is bianca i'm 27 and have 2 boys d1 is 4yrs old and ds 2 is turning 1 in 3weeks i'm in sydenham not to far from where u are
    Will add you on fb as i only use bubhub occasionally look forward to chating to u soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    My name is Elena. I live in Werribee and have a little daughter 5 yo. We've just moved from Russia and I feel very lonely here. I will be very happy to find friends and meet over cup of tea. And come to visit me and try my apple cake