+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default When loves arrives late... late blooming Sydney couple looking for an egg donor

Hi Im Elle. My husband and I are a loving, happily married couple seeking an egg donor angel. We only found each other a bit later than most. I had to kiss a few frogs before meeting the sort of man I knew would be my life partner. We have now been married for 5 years. We have been trying to fulfill our dream of having a family since our marriage. We've gone through three rounds of IUI and four rounds of IVF in plus one miscarriage from a natural conception. Although I feel like Im still 25 my eggs are telling me otherwise.

We are looking for a compassionate, lovely lady to help us with a lifelong miracle. Are you the answer to our prayers? Your act of kindness would bring infinite joy to our lives

We have a lot of love and joy to bring to a little life. We would also provide a financially stable home. Being late bloomers we are both "young", healthy and active people just waiting for a little one to come into our lives so we can be a family rather than our tight unit of 2. We live at Manly and love the outdoors and beach side living. We are both from big families, have strong family values and very much dream of having our own little family. The little one that you would help us to have has 12 young cousins just waiting to meet them. My mum makes the best grandmother as she has been working in early childcare for years. We have many friends who live close by with young families and babies so there will be plenty of play dates. My husband is the cluckiest man alive and is great with kids. He often gets called upon to baby sit the bosses 2 year old boy and without any of my help does meal time, nappy changing and bedtime complete with lots of bedtime story reading with ease. He was born to be a dad. As for me, well my baby brother was born when I was 17 and seeing my mum already had her hands full with the 5 kids she had already, I happily took on the role of mum #2. I love being the favorite auntie for all my nieces and nephews but more than anything I long to be a mother myself.

Ideally we are looking for someone 30ish and below who has already finished having their family of their own

Please contact us via this site or ellesnow07@yahoo.com
    All expenses, including travel, will be covered.

Last edited by ElleS 07; 13-11-2011 at 14:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello to all the forum readers

Just letting you know that my husband & I are still looking for a donor... trying to be patient.. boy is it hard!! Hoping that some wonderful woman who is willing to help us will come into our lives soon

Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and a joyful new year

Elle x