+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Ladies - I have just moved to Bexley. I don't work Thursday or Fridays. I have a 2 year old daughter, would love to meet some other mums in the area for play dates or go to groups. Please get in touch - Debs

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mum's & Bubs groups - HURSTVILLE

Hi All Hurstville based mums & bubs groups.

We would like to offer our conveniently located Frozen yogurt store in Forest Rd Hurstville as a regular meeting place for mum's and bub's to meet. We have capacity for up to 30 mums and our store is both pram and child friendly. During the regular meet ups, we can do special pricing specifically for your mums group and would be happy to discuss these details further. Should you be interested, please call 0402854494 or email hurstville@noggi.com.au

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know where I can meet up with other FTM or mums to be? I'm 15w pregnant with my first. Living in Penshurst.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,

We meet at playgroup every Friday during the school term at the uniting church hall on Penshurst st. We meet at 10 to lunchtime each week.

We have a range of mums with kids aged from 6 months to about 3 1/2 years. You would be most welcome to join us before your bub arrives or after.

We are part of playgroup nsw so there is a small fee for attending to ensure we are covered by insurance, however you r able to visit twice with no charge to see if this group is what you r looking for. The fee is $40 to join playgroup nsw and this covers our insurance. Then we charge $20 a term and this covers rent, toys, morning tea, Christmas parties, craft etc.

I can give you more information if you'd like or search for Penshurst playgroup on Facebook and you can also get an idea of what we do.

We return on the 31st jan. hope to see you there.

Natakie

5. The Following User Says Thank You to acecat2006 For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (17-01-2014)