+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,
    I'm a mum of a 2 year old daughter. We go to Playgroup at Penshurst. It would be great to see some new faces there, all are welcome. There are mum's (and the occasional dad) with children aged from a few weeks, right up to 5 years old.
    Everyone is really friendly and welcoming. The address is 96 Penshurst St Penshurst in the Uniting Church Hall. It's 10am -12 every Friday. I'm actually the co-ordinator for the group, so please give me a call if you'd like some more info. The number is 1800 171 882.
    Hope to see you there, everyone is most welcome.
    Natalie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm about to move to Penshurst in about 6 weeks and I'm keen to meet people too. We've only just arrived in Sydney so I don't know anyone.

Looking forward to the Penshurst playgroup!.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Penshurst Playgroup

Hi there

i am also new to the bexley area. I actually read this thread last Friday morning and bundled my two children into the car to come along but there was no one there Can you please let me know when playgroup will be on because we would love to come.

thanks

Trudy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Troods View Post
    Hi therei am also new to the bexley area. I actually read this thread last Friday morning and bundled my two children into the car to come along but there was no one there Can you please let me know when playgroup will be on because we would love to come.thanksTrudy
    Hi Trudy, I'm so sorry we missed you last week. We were actually on an outing last week, it was Playgroup's annual fun day at Carrs Park. We will be back at the hall this Friday if you'd like to come and join us. Also, if you use facebook, join our page and that should give you regular updates about what we are doing if we happen to have something special on that week. We are only trialling this, but it might help with communication. The page is https://www.facebook.com/PenshurstPe...p?ref=hlAnyway, hope to meet you this Friday. Natalie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello,

Just wondering if this group has been created I live in Bexley and my little girl is 6 weeks old

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I have recently moved to Bexley too and I have a 5 month old baby boy. I would love a chance to meet up with other local mums and for my baby to interact with other babies. Is there a group or are you meeting up yet?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Bexley/hurstville/rockdale/kingsgrove ect

hello i have 2 kids full of beans! im from rockdale
    email me we could all meet up playdate :-)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm barry,single father to my three year old son, living in kogarah , it's even harder for me to find a play date for my son, everything seems catered toward mums only, if anyone is interested please let me know, it would be great to meet new friends and for play dates, local parks, houses etc, playgroup

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'd like to meet up rockdale area?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    our playgroup meets for the first day back of term 1 on the 1st of Feb.
    All are welcome including dad's, we already have a couple of regular dads. the address is The Uniting Church Hall 96 Penshurst Street Penshurst, and we meet at 10am - noon every Friday during the school term.
    hope to see you there.
    Natalie