+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Decisions decision! ;) ;)

Hi guys.

I was hoping someone could help shed some light on this topic for me.....I am nearly 6 weeks pregnant and live in Sydney east. I am looking at obstetricians at both the POW randwick OR The Mater North Sydney.
    Has anyone heard or had any experience with either Natalie Shaw, Dr Shelley Jones or Geoff Breiger? Also - any preference on the hospitals??

Thanks so much!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, just wanted to know if you finally decide which to see? I was thinking aout Dr. natalie Shaw, have you had some recommedations or advises about her? Please let me know.

Thx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr Natalie Shaw works alternate weekends with my OB Dr Rob Buist. I only visited her once to meet her just in case she had to deliver for me. From that visit I thought she was lovely. I have gone back to Dr Buist for my 2nd pregnancy as he is also lovely. Good luck with making a choice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    Congrats!!
    I'm booked into Royal Hospital for Women at Randwick but have had
    To go POW a few times aswell and both hospitals have been fantastic!
    I'm with midwives so cant comment on the obstetricians but the overall hospital experience and level of care so far has been amazing and i'm 30 weeks with my first :-)
    Hope that helps and best wishes with your pregnancy!!
    Xx

Ulysses is offline In the eyes of a child you will see...the world as it should be.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mater is awsome…..

Don't know those doctors but have female OB,s not to be very nice compared to the men.

I used Adrian Kwok & he was fantastic. He uses Keith Hartman as his back up & he is one of the most expensive & trusted OB,s in Sydney.

Good luck