+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ergo baby carrier anyone?

Hi Everyone,

I'm 31 weeks pregnant with second bub..a few months ago "when i found out i was pregnant i bought a pink Ergo baby carrier the heart rose design...i bought it simply because i managed to get a really good price on it and it looked gorgeous and i was reaaaaaally hoping to have a girl this time..but a few weeks ago i found out im having another boy ..so now i have to get rid of the pink carrier..

if anyone interested to buy it please reply here or pm me.
    i wanna go buy another "boy " colour carrier before bub arrives..but i will need the cash from selling this one first..i bought it for $155.00 "a friend was in europe and bought it for me"..it is a genuine carrier and it is still brand new and i haven't seen this colour in the shops in australia..im willing to sell it for around $100 including postage australia wide...

please let me know if u are interested or if u even want to have a look at it before you commit to buy it..i live in melbourne and i will provide the address if u r interested.
    thanks all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    do you have photos of it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by borntobemummy View Post
    do you have photos of it?
    I do have photos of the carrier..im not sure how to post them here though..otherwise i can email them to anyone interested.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Still available?

Is this still available for sale?
    Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry the carrier is sold

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Sounds really cool.

I used a pink wrap with jasper. My MIL made a comment about it but I point out that *I'M* a girl! I'm the one wearing it. Lol.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (04-01-2012)