+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies! How good was the weather today apparently all next week we have more sunshine- yay totally felt like summer 

*please note I'm not usually one for weather chat but today was an exception!*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeyLoaf View Post
    Hi ladies! How good was the weather today apparently all next week we have more sunshine- yay totally felt like summer 

*please note I'm not usually one for weather chat but today was an exception!*
    haha Oh god we have already resorted to chatting about the weather
    Nah,seriously it has been beautiful.I wish summer was just like this without the humidity!
    Looking forward to swimming again,BBQs,beach.Aaahhh the GC rocks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now your in here Chels, won't be so quiet!! Liz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    aaah Liz!!! So this is who you are!! Ok can stalk you now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What did everyone get up to on the weekend? I went to white water world on sat and on the boat on Sunday. I'm about to start getting ready for work. Totally feeling like work days are for resting and weekends are more full on these days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know I'm talking about the weather but how hot was it!!! I ended putting the A/C on in the house! In September! That's crazy. Enjoyed a walk at beach though with the dog. And had breakfast out at the beach. Yummy. Hope everyone else had a great weekend. . No work for me, it's school holidays!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a lovely weekend, went to Burleigh Heads fora walk on Saturday and same thing in Broadbeach yesterday and then a BBQ at my sisters. So good, even had an icey cold beer (with lemonade cos im a girl)!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It was a gorgeous weekend! Enjoyed the beach and sun with my kids and DH DH wasnt well yesterday but we still had a great day at home enjoying the day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    It was a lovely weekend!

We went to the beach yesterday afternoon which was just great getting back to swimming. Though the water was a bit chilly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    At least this warmer weather makes it alot easier to get out of bed every morning!

Does anyone know where I can get maternity bathers cheaply on the coast from?