+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone.

Just moved back to the coast after being in Townsville for 2 years. I have a 4 year old and a 1 year old (both boys). I was wondering if anyone could recommend any good playgroups or mother's groups?

We are currently living on the Tweed but will be moving back up the coast soon. Also, any suggestions on the best suburbs for families from Coolangatta to Brisbane? My work is at Nerang and hubby will probably be on the Northern end of the coast. Thanks heaps!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Who is from Gold Coast??

Well I have no idea about playground as my baby is only 6 days old!!!

But good suburbs I think are mudgeeraba or robina... But I'm biased because I live in mudgeeraba!!! Would be quite convenient for your travel to Nerang.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies,
    I'm new to this forum and live on the Gold Coast in Parkwood, I have a 14 week old daughter who is just amazing!

How are we all? Ready for Christmas? I'm not. Eeek.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: Who is from Gold Coast??

Aside from a tree up I'm not ready AT ALL. I havent bought ONE present yet!!!???!!

It snuck up on me. My son turned 4 last month I'm still just in shock that November came and went. (And I have 9month old)

'Spose I should get on that. Lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Ha ha same snuck up on me really fast! Now the shops are mental. :-(

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxy1984 For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (16-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

This thread makes me feel homesick! I am from the coast but I've been living 2 hrs west of mackay in a mining community for a year now.

I don't know what the future holds and I do miss all my friends and family back home... so who knows where we'll end up. We still have a house in Nerang but we don't want see ourselves moving back in there. It was very small. Great for a couple and a baby but won't be big enough if/when we expand the family (hopefully) next year

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MMelissa For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (16-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Yeah it's full on. Ugh.... Im not looking forward to it this year, I normally LOVE Christmas and this is our first Christmas as a *complete* family. But I'm just not feeling it.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah same. I think it's because life has been a mad rush these last few months. Bub was born 4 weeks early, wasn't prepared, I have been exhausted for months, only now recouping, then BAM it's Christmas. Oh well.. We must try and enjoy it. :-)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxy1984 For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (16-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah we must.

I've been humming and singing carols non stop to try to force the hliday spirit. And doing HEAPS of Christmas craft with jasper (4 year old) but Santa should have been more organised because budget is tight this year so I'm feeling a bit flat when normally I love Christmas shopping. I'll just be buying for my kids this year, and do handmade gifts from the kids for family but I'd love to go do a big shop and the massive task of wrapping and then giving everyone their gifts.

Also Santa usually buys ME a present because otherwise only my mum buys me a present. I wish Santa could buy me a new dress. Lol. It's kind of the only time I can do a guilt free spend on myself and justify it as "from Santa".

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone and Merry Christmas to all..! hope you are all having a lovely break and eagerly awaiting Santa visiting in two more sleeps..!!

xoxox