+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Update on me

Well a week after the last post i went in for a weekly review with OBGYN to check bp and it was way down to 120/70 so he took me from 3 aldomets to 2 a day. I finished up with him then went in to routinely see the midwife where i was due to be weighed and get me Anti D. I had to re schedule these both for the following Wednesday as my too angels where not being very angelic after all my appointments had been 2 hours behind .

The following Wednesday i rolled up in the ward to have my Anti D and the mid wife flew out of her seat and asked if i was ok? i replied great, fine the best ive felt in weeks and asked why she said my face was very swollen and to come in and have a seat, she said look ill do your Anti D then ill just double check your urine and BP. So we did and urine was 3+'s and BP was 138/96 she said it could be pre eclampsia so i was admitted for observation. They initially discussed sending me to adelaide (my nearest capital city) but thought they would monitor me first and see what urine did. Over then next few days my urine fluctuated for 1 to 2+s and bp was anywhere from 150/90 to 110/68 but mostly sat at 120ish over 70ish. I had a growth scan and baby is awesome bigger side of big and placenta ect is great. Trace showed no contractions and good peaks on his heart beat. I had small traces off blood a few times in urine as well so i was dis charged after 2 and a half days on antibiotics and 3 tabs of aldomet a day and must go back weekly to see doctor to keep check of things. everything stays calm but it has left me feeling somewhat rather frazzelled!! I had pre eclampsia with my last son but it wasnt until 38 weeks so they just induced me and that was that, but being only 29+2 is making me a bit nervous if it is early signs of it

Im glad to be home but then think maybe i should be still on hospital i feel well then not well trying to stay cool calm and collected but so dam hormonal

Anyway thats my update lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MummaWhite I'm so sorry that you have to go through this and I understand it must be difficult as you have only just hit the 3rd trimester.. Just try and rest up and stay calm..
    I don't know much about PE only High BP in pregnancy..
    I'm currently on 6 tablets a day and it's finally bought my BP down to 140/80 I'm currently 36weeks and they r thinking of delivering her in the next week phew..
    All the best and I hope the tablets hold off ur BP and get u further along x

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you xx