+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrskb View Post
    Hey!!
    ACU was my 4th preference after 1- Nursing/Mid at Deakin Geelong, 2- Nursing at Deakin Geelong, 3- Nursing/Mid at Deakin Melbourne. I am going to enrol at ACU but still hope for Deakin! VU was next choice after ACU for me. Congrats on the early offer!! Doesn't it feel good to know you will get to go somewhere?!
    Hi, It feels great! I am quite happy with myself and hubby very proud too! I have similar preferences to you, I also put Combined degree Deakin for my first, then Nursing Deakin and then VU. I considered ACU but found Deakin and VU were alot easier to get too. I know the combined at Deakin is hard to get into but fingers crossed for both of us!! I will still enroll at VU in the time being. Jan 16th cannot come quick enough though lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm waiting too.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats everyone that has already had an offer!!!

A little jealous of you all though to know for sure you are now in. Most QLD uni's won't be offering until January 12th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definately a big Congrats to all that have received offers. I heard there is an early round offer on 1st December in QLD. Is this correct for Griffith?
    Last edited by Purple Monkey; 28-11-2011 at 17:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    CQU have had a few minor offer rounds, not sure with ACU as I haven't applied there.
    QUT and UQ have an early offers round coming up on Dec 15th, but generally they will only take the most exeptional applicants for their early offers.
    Griffith won't be doing any offers until the major round, which is January 12th, the same as all other uni's major offer round too- Griffith not making any offers until Jan 12th is according to QTAC anyway.

It does make it tricky though. I like to know in advance what is happening, and not end up rushing everything. If I don't get in, having most offers in January doesn't really give me much time to recoup and then apply to a few of the tafes, to do the diploma.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Monkey View Post
    Definately a big Congrats to all that have received offers. I heard there is an early round offer on 1st December in QLD. Is this correct for Griffith?
    Ohhhh shoot!! Thank you thank you thank you Purple Monkey! I figured I hadn't checked dates since last week, so should check..I'm so gald you said that, because yes, it turns out GU will be throwing in 2 extra rounds, on the 1st and 15th of Dec. Woo hoo!!!! Just changed my preferences because they were set up for uni's offering Dec rounds, and then I was going to change it to what I really want for major rounds.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Unbelievable.

I have never been so happy to be wrong. I went into VTAC on a whim and there was an offer for me to do the double degree at Deakin. It had been sat there for 3 days. I cannot believe it.

I am so happy and surprised and amazed.. How happy am I?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting, a Big congrats to you!!!! well done

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kewok View Post
    I have never been so happy to be wrong. I went into VTAC on a whim and there was an offer for me to do the double degree at Deakin. It had been sat there for 3 days. I cannot believe it.

I am so happy and surprised and amazed.. How happy am I?
    Congrats!!! That is so exciting! Hopefully I will be joining you next year, will find out in Jan! Otherwise ACU for me!
    SO SO excited for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting for the panic to set in. Hopefully not for a while. Enjoy the glory first.