+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mango monkey - I just spoke to QTAC (as I'm waiting on documentation from NZ and was afraid to miss out on the Dec 15 round), they said that only people with high Rank's get early offers ie: before Jan 12. I've applied for ACU Brisbane and QUT. I'm with you. It would be nice to know early, so I can plan timetabling with childcare etc etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Danann11 View Post
    only people with high Rank's get early offers ie: before Jan 12.
    When I got my early offer on Nov 30th from GU, my first preference, I rang QTAC to find out if I could then find out my rank- but they won't tell me until after the major round However I am pretty sure my rank would not have been high, as I did not do a PCA or STAT and I also don't have any certs, diplomas or degrees that they take into consideration. We should compare, to see if what QTAC told you was true, once we can all find out what our ranks were.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just got my ATAR yesterday- I needed 92% for Midwifery. I managed to get 96% so now I just have to hope that I get an offer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    YAY!!! Tan that is so exciting! you should get one with that score. Congratulations.

Mango Monkey- I LOVE stationary too. Each year i love going to officeworks to get all my supplies I would wait till next year though, you can get great things once school goes back and they have all the school stock left over.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RHJ For This Useful Post:

Roopee  (13-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    *raises hand*
    Another stationary addict here.

Thanks girls! I was very excited and pretty proud of my efforts! Now I'm just nervous that I wont get an offer- argh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monkey face View Post
    When I got my early offer on Nov 30th from GU, my first preference, I rang QTAC to find out if I could then find out my rank- but they won't tell me until after the major round However I am pretty sure my rank would not have been high, as I did not do a PCA or STAT and I also don't have any certs, diplomas or degrees that they take into consideration. We should compare, to see if what QTAC told you was true, once we can all find out what our ranks were.
    Can I ask then, what did you use to apply??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pooks View Post
    Can I ask then, what did you use to apply??
    I picked up some uni subjects on OUA, in which I got HD's and 1 D- the subjects were finance ones though. I also enrolled in a 6 month tertiary prep program at USQ and had HD's from that, which gives a starting rank of 72 or 82 (I can't remember). That guaranteed me entry to their BNUR but their local campus doesn't offer it and they don't do it by distance. Which left me with applying at other uni's via QTAC and hoping that the other uni subjects brought my rank up more.

I can't wait for the stationary shopping! Stationary for me is equivilant to the excitment others get in sex stores hehehehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone got an early round offer from QTAC?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Brunfelsia Dreaming View Post
    Anyone got an early round offer from QTAC?
    Yup, in the Nov 30th round, for Griffith.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nada from here. But also got a call from ACU