+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Start a playgroup in Manly/Wynnum area for my 2 boys and myself to make new friends

Hi everyone my names Tabitha im 25 with 2 boys aged 19 months and 12 weeks in the Manly Wynnum area and we would love to make some new friends and have play dates. looking forward to hearing from u.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tabitha. I am 26 and have dd 8yrs and ds 15 months. We are having a meet up on firday at capalaba if you would like to join us, We have a FB group if you would like me to add you please PM me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I'm 28 and live in the manly west area and would love to catch up! I have 1 son 16 months and am pregnant with my second due April! Maybe down on the beachfront it's alway so lovely there! Hope to hear from you, Vanessa!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Vanessa sorry for late reply. I would love to catch up. The park at lota on the water front is a nice place. Were free monday to Wednesday. Just let us know wats best for u. Looking forward to meeting. Tabitha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I am Tracey and am interested though I am Tingalpa not Wynnum (close enough), I have a 7 week old girl and going mental at home as I don't have friends with little ones.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Meet up

Hi Tracy not far away at all from Manly. We should organise a meet up let me know when suits.
    Tabitha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tracey and Vanessa i was thinking we could try for a meet up down at Lota park if that suits, say not Monday coming but the Monday after. Looking forward to hearing from u both.
    Tabitha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Im at Manly West and am also interested in catch ups around our area. I am going insane being a SAHM and no other real mummy friends. There have been some organised with another group around the Capabala area but would prefer to catch up more locally if possible. Hope we can organise something. Nicolette and Xavier (12 months) xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again,

There seems to be a couple of threads on here as well a few ladies on the redlands/bayside FB mums group from our area, maybe we would start a Wynnum area FB mums group to make it easier to chat, etc and organise catch ups? What do you think :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Me too!

Hi guys,
    Have you arranged a meet up yet?
    I'm 32, moved up from Interstate, left all my family and 'easy' life!...so now looking to meet some like minded new friends. I have a nearly 3 year old and 15 month old boys and living in (with hubby too!). Would love to feel like part of the community so as close as possible would work. My lil family seem to be hanging out at Lota park on the weekends, kids love it and mum and dad get a treat at Bart's too! But really want to break the week up with a play too.

There seems to be heaps of playgroups around, but so far I've never joined or been too early in the day or just didn't know which one to choose!

So there's my story, hope to hear from anyone interested soon