+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I *almost* went on duramine, but it costs so bloody much, and also being someone that used to be quite addicted to speed when I was younger I decided against it. I seem to be doing okay on shakes with exercise. I have been successful on shakes before, this is only my 2nd week on them, but already seeing a difference. Hopefully I can stick it out until Christmas

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just a month supply of duromine today got a cheaper version costs me $89 shakes are going to cost that amount roughly too so will see how it goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cakester69 View Post
    I just a month supply of duromine today got a cheaper version costs me $89 shakes are going to cost that amount roughly too so will see how it goes
    Make sure u take early in the am with food! U will feel speedy the first few days! I felt do sick on it I couldn't do it so stopped. What dose did you get?

Thanks
    Reviews
    The doctor did tell me to take them early and I am on the 30mg dose

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also
    I weigh 134 kgs so have alot to lose I know how to do it done it before just need a kickstart

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi, ijust started,replacing 2 meals with slim and trim from aldi, im having the cookies and cream flavour, love it, it tastes like melted ice cream. i dont know if thats a new flavour or just a special one off. but its incredible.it keeps me feeling full. im mixing half milk half water. Ive triedoptifast and natures way, i think they taste awful and terrible flour type of consistensy. Aldi brand is awesome, will keep you posted. ahoff7

Thanks
    Reviews
    try aldi slim and trim,it keeps me full and tastes amazing compared to other brands,you wont be disapointed...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoff7 View Post
    try aldi slim and trim,it keeps me full and tastes amazing compared to other brands,you wont be disapointed...
    I used to have them too but thought there was too much carbs and sugar in it.. I now buy protein powder that has 36g protein in a single serve..

But of course you have to do what you feel is right and if it works stick with it!