+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Is anyone else using meal replacement shakes?

Just wondering if any others are using shakes and how you are going?

I just had my first Rapid Loss shake for lunch about an hour and a half ago and to my surprise I really don't feel hungry at all! Portion sizes are my bad so I eat lots (don't really eat bad meals just too much and find it hard to cut down).
    Fingers crossed this full feeling lasts. I'm hoping to replace lunches and some dinners with the shake just to help my calorie intake out a bit.

I had the chocolate one and mixed with skim milk in their shaker. It was really yummy and thick, so thick infact the thin straw I grabbed out the cupboard to drink it with was too thin, it was like drinking a thickshake!!

Anyone using shakes?
    Any tips?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to add that I had the shake at 11:45 and I felt full for hours, infact I didn't eat anything (or even feel tempted at all) until dinner at 6 - now that's a miracle for me!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was on rapid loss but found was getting hungry after an hour or so. I must admit I am am a big eater but the shakes did work but I was getting very light headed on them and felt sick I also went on isowhey shakes I found them to be the best for me though not very nice don't taste sweet like rapid-loss. I also found the trouble with shakes is when you stop you have to be aware that when you start eating again the weight may come back on and quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm i have been wondering about rapid loss..... i am on Slimmm at the mment and they are SO good like actually taste yum not gritty and yuk. Opti was foul i had one then binned the box-celebrity slim wasnt too bad but got really gross after a week yet slimm is nice and i have benn doing them in the blender to make them really frothy they seem to last longer, but i have been wondering about the rapid loss it looks gross on the ad how it makes a ball of jelly in your tummy to keep you full but if they dont taste too bad i might try it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I use celebrity slim, not all the time, just when I need to get back in control of my weight and eating again. I only replace one meal a day, lunch, I have 1 piece of toast for breakfast and a normal dinner. I don't usually worry about it being super healthy or lowfat, as I couldn't be bothered cooking up a separate diet/low carb meal for myself as well as cooking for the kids, but I do try to have a smaller portion.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyGuts View Post
    Hmm i have been wondering about rapid loss..... i am on Slimmm at the mment and they are SO good like actually taste yum not gritty and yuk. Opti was foul i had one then binned the box-celebrity slim wasnt too bad but got really gross after a week yet slimm is nice and i have benn doing them in the blender to make them really frothy they seem to last longer, but i have been wondering about the rapid loss it looks gross on the ad how it makes a ball of jelly in your tummy to keep you full but if they dont taste too bad i might try it!
    I was very surprised at the taste - actually looking forward to it for lunch today!! I did use a shaker which mixed it really well. I was also very surprised at how full i felt, i was pretty skeptical but took a chance and ordered a tub from an online chemist.
    Now I'm going to have to try to explain to my 4 year old why mummy gets a chocolate milkshake for lunch and she doesn't! Lol (she was at childcare yesterday so didn't see me)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

This is my first post lol, have been researching rapid loss and have decided to purchase tomorrow morning before work, do you replace breakfast and lunch? how long have you been on it and how many kilos lost?
    I have tried celebrity slim but was rather yuck and gritty!!

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello,
    I have only really started it, I'm really just replacing lunges at this stage as I had it twice a day one day and it made me a little sick as I have lactose intolerance and although I was using my lactose free milk I must have some in that was a bit much for me to have too often.

Anyway in the first week I had it everyday for lunch (plus that 1 dinner) and I lost a kilo!! (went from 83-82kgs) I did no exercise besides running around after my 2 young kids and apart from having less snacks in the afternoon since I was still feeling full i didnt change my eating. Since then I went away for 3 days and splurged a bit so I'm not counting the past week! Lol
    I'm back having them for lunch now so hopefully will be back on track!
    I had been buying them off the intent but found them I. woolworths!! I bought the shaker to to shake it up properly, it has a little grid insert in it which I found helps to mix it properly.
    Goodluck, would love to hear how you go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @dancing
    I lost around 2 kgs in the 1 st week and averaged between 11/2 to 2 kgs every week I didn't feel full though satisfied me for about an 1 hour I am a big lady so takes abit to satisfy me rapidloss tastes nice too I was replacing lunch and dinner did little exercise them I got sick and very lightheaded so I stopped good luck with it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support! So first shake this morning, not tok bad at all in the taste department so we will see if it fills me up haha! Will keep you all posted!