+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hey everyone, wow it has been a while since I was on here! I have just turned 23, and my son is now 3 and a half and my daughter is 2 and a half. I've been so busy as I went back to uni at Fraser Coast and am finishing my nursing degree. only have 1 year left at the end of this year! It has been very full on as my husband and I separated last year and he has moved back to Toowoomba. I am now in Pialba in Hervey Bay. Would still love to catch up with other mums in the area and if there are any other studying mums? Take care everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    my youngest is at childcare tues and fri but im free to catch up with her other days for play dates

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, did anyone ever organise anything?
    I know this is an older post :confused
    well I'm moving to hervey bay in December and don't know anyone so thought I'd try and find some mummies before then I have twin 6 year old boys with a little girl due in September I'd love to hear from you all and any helpful info you may have re mums groups and schooling. Thanks so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

I am a mum DD3 ad DD1 and my hubby and I are looking at moving to Hervey Bay at the end of the year and would love to hear from any mums in the area. It will be a big change for us from suburban Melbourne! Any advice on schools, daycares, kinders, where to love ect would be amazing. We are going up next for a good look around so any tips would be helpful. Has any one else done this big move?
    TIA ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Pippi,
    Im Ashleigh 26 my husband 32 and my 2 girls, aged 4 and 2 moved here from Shepparton, Vic in March this year My family is also in Melbourne! We just love it here, although it is hard being away from friends and family. Have found it to be a very welcoming place with lots of opportunities to be outside with the family My advice for schools (from what others have told me) is that Yarraliee Primary and Xavier are excellent! My girls are currently at Goodstart Dundowran for daycare and they are just fantastic there! All there girls are so lovely and my kids love going However I will be moving them to Bay Explorers Early Learning in Urangan next week as I have just taken a position there This was actually my first choice daycare when we moved but at the time they had no positions available.
    So its been a while since your post, how did you like it when you came up?
    Im looking to find new mummys to the area in similar situation so if you end up coming and want to catch up for play date or something email me ashleighkilroy@ymail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ashleigh :-) I will send you an email tomorrow! We are moving in a month to Eli waters and I am so excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fantastic pippi! Will look out for your email have a great weekend!!