+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default A student midwife who will be there for you. =D

If you are less than 35 weeks pregnant and looking for an enthusiastic and passionate student midwife in Melbourne to support you throughout your pregnancy, then I am your girl!

Hi ladies,

My name is Stephanie and I am currently a first year ACU student, studying a Bachelor of Midwifery and as part of my course I am required to follow women who are pregnant and support them throughout their journey, as well as learn all the fundamental skills for me to become the best midwife I can be!

I would at least need to attend with you:
    - 2 antenatal appointments
    -2 postnatal appointments
    The rest is up to you! =D

If you would like more information on this wonderful program which will benefit both you and me, please do not be afraid to contact me and ask! Or leave me your details and I shall get back to you. I'm always up for a chat. =D

Stephanie =D
    Last edited by smileysteph101; 05-09-2011 at 01:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I would love to do this. What suburbs of Melbourne are u looking for??

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant lady seeking student midwife

I was wondering if you were still looking for pregnant women to work with? I live in Berwick so may be outside of your area but I am very interested in having a student midwife working with my husband and I throughout our pregnancy including the birth of our child. I am 17 weeks pregnant and due on 30 July 2012. We are doing shared care with the Casey Hospital and our GP. I would really like to have someone who is with us throughout the pregnancy for consistency and support. If you are interested, please feel free to email me at fionaleeross@gmail.com

Thanks
    Fiona