+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default new to town

Evening Ladies!
    I really hope im posting in the right section ive moved to Ellenbrook from Sydney 3 weeks ago so im still kinda lost with areas! My hubby works away so im alone alot in a new town and would love to meet some new friends and some playmates for my 14 month old twins!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Caseyann, I'm also new to Ellenbrook, we moved 3-4 weeks ago too. We are in Aveley. I'm 27 and I have a 2 and a half year old girl and a 2 month old boy. Where in Ellenbrook are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kiwimum, sorry for the late reply we haven't got our Internet sorted out! How are you finding ellenbrook? I'm in coolamon. I quite like it here, as much as I guess you can away from your friends and family. Have you met any other mothers yet or joined a playgroup? We should meet at a park one day If your up for it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey! That's ok we haven't sorted out our Internet yet either, I'm using my iPhone atm. I haven't met up with any others or joined a play group yet, have you? Yes I'm definitely keen on meeting up at a park. I usually take my kids for a walk around our local fitness park, your welcome to join if you want? I am liking it here, I wish they had more shops lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.
    I'm not new to Ellenbrook (been here 3ish years) but we have a new baby (7w old) & I would love to meet some other mums as I'm getting quite bored & lonely at home. I'm in Malvern springs btw.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi littlepinkstars would you like to meet up at a park one day maybe next week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to. I have plans on Tuesday & Thursday, but any other day should be fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi littlepinkstars & kiwimum01!
    Im so slack on checking this forum and it never notifies me of new replies. humph. I definitely would like to have a catch up also another mum that ive met is keen to start her own playgroup type thing because she would also like to meet other mums. she has a nearly 3 year old and a 15 month old and is happy to have it at her house next wednesday so feel free to come to that also ) otherwise im free a lot when my husband is away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi caseyann, I wondered where you went :-) littlepinkstars and I met up earlier today, it was really good! I might be able to come along on weds, could you pm me the details please? What date, time etc.. Were going to The Perth Royal Show on either Tues 4th or Weds 5th (haven't decided yet) and then The Wiggles concert on Thurs 6th. So if I can't make it this time I'll try to make it next time :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Caseyann,
    I often miss replies too. The app on my phone keeps playing up & I hardly get a chance to get on the actual computer!
    A catch up sounds great. I'm 90% sure I'm free next wednesday so if you could pls PM the details.
    Btw, I'm so excited to finally meet all these new Ellenbrook mummies!
    Take care