Jed – Congratulations, I hope your babies are putting on weight and getting stronger so you can take them home.
Laned – I was wondering how you were doing, glad to read the springbok is still nicely tucked in.
Pixel – I have everything crossed for you.
Twowhites – what great numbers, fingers crossed for the 2WW.
I had previously posted some questions I had about this process but they were unable to be answered here so I took the advice and contacted CFC direct and received an extremely quick reply from Dr Wiswedel. I thought I would post them here so that if anyone that is single and would like to go down this path can see that CFC is only too happy to help.
1. Do I need a referral - no you don't need
3. Do you do embryo donation – do not do this. Only egg donation and sperm donation
4. Do you have an egg bank is it easy to access if something goes wrong - yes, we do
5. Do you have a sperm bank on site or do you use another sperm bank like Androcryos - we have a sperm bank on site, Androcryos or you can import from the US
6. Do you do the PGD test - yes, but not recommended for egg donation as donors are usually very young. PGD also decreases your chance to fall pregnant
I had also asked about the agencies as I had only been in contact with Gift Ov Life and Nuture but have read here about Sunshine and EDSA. Dr Wiswedel prefers EDSA I was wondering like Emski72 said if we could get some opinions on the agencies, you can read all their websites from front to back but I think knowing how they have treated everyone is just as important.