Closed Thread
Page 96 of 107 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ladies.....lots of good tips.

Twowhites - Good luck for tomorrow...I will be thinking of you.

Crystal - I was told not to book any flights or accomm until you receive the final agreed date of transfer. It looks like you will be in CT with DJShears, January and myself...the 4 musketeers - fighting for truth, justice and a big pregnant belly!!!! OR should that be the 4 of us in the winelands!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

January  (03-04-2013),Twowhites  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crystal and Sunny and January and DJShears...the 4 Muskateers!!!!! Ok girls....if we can have a few quick vinos pre transfer then here's cheers!!!! If any of us are transferred pre catch up date, well, we will have one for you to celebrate PUPO. Looks like CFC is having an Aussie Fest in July. Hey Crystal... PUT YOURSELF ON THE ROLL CALL with us and what state do you live in? I am Hunter Valley NSW.

Donna x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

January  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    4 musketeers all organised and ready yay!

my update:
    4 days of positive home tests then negative on the 5th day
    blood test today and its a retest in 3-4 days. I haven't spoken to my dr yet so not sure what all this means but to be honest I am not holding much hope but there is a tiny glimmer that is holding back a melt down. It's the closest I've ever got to my baby dreams and was so amazing to have a few days were we almost made it , but also cruel to have it taken away.
    Hopefully lll have more answers from the FS tomorrow.
    Sweet dreams

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Pixel - I hope tonight goes quickly for you and you get a clearer picture tomorrow. Will be thinking of you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping your hometest was a dud Pixel. Hope tomorrows news is better.

A question for those who are doing lucrin daily injections, the medication list says 2.8mL vial x 1 for the daily injections. How much is injected each time? Is more than 1 vial required? Trying to work out which is more cost effective the depot or daily inj. Can't get the 3.75 mg depot but can get a 7.5mg, my Dr said I could get this one and use half a dose but he would supervise the inj to be sure the correct amount is given. Pretty expensive either way.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BB4Me For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi BB4me I choose the Lycrin over the nasal spray and I needed x2 vivals for the treatment - from memory I used it for 5 wks .

Fingers crossed for you pixel. ; )

Sorry it's a short one - am suffering big time with all day sicsickness

good luck to all ladies away or going soon

nicole

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole72 For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pixel - I can't agree more with BB4me and hope like crazy that the one test was a dud. For great news for you tomorrow. Hang in there Hun. Xx

Twowhites - sending those embies of yours good vibes. Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

4 Musketeers, I just love it!!!. How awesome for you all to be sharing the experience together.

Crystal - congrats on the contract.

As you all know I didn't go through CFC. The clinic I used did not use an ovulation antagonist, but rather suppressed ovulation through oestrogen. So I cannot provide any useful comment.

AFM - Springbok update, revealed still happily sideways in hammock. So I now have two Caesar dates, one in 3 weeks, the other in 5. If Springbok moves it will be the latter...little attention seeker.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (03-04-2013),Twowhites  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pixel...Hoping it all works out for you. Fingers crossed and sending you hugs and positive thoughts xx

Nicole...Sorry to hear you are not well. All worth it hun!!!!

Laned...Not long to go now!!

Hi to everyone....

Donna x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The 4 Musketeers Perfect!!

DJSEARS, I live in Melbourne

The reason I asked about booking tickets was because I told Karen we can only travel between June 30th and July 14th so Dr.leRoux had a look at my tests and cleared me except for the Prolactin and TSH which I go and get the results for tomorrow. She sent an email and told me my dates would fall between July 1-12, I'm going to ask when I send the other test reults tomorrow, but I imagine I'll have to wait because the donor hasn't had her appointment yet. How long does it usually take for the donor to have her appointment?

I also found out Dr.leRoux goes on vacation while I'm there so I'll also be seen by Dr.Heylen as well, which is fine with me, I'm not bothered to see different doctors.

Pixel- I hope you get good news from your doctor that all is well

17. The Following User Says Thank You to crystal4431 For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi all,

I'm just comparing costs at the moment between the different agencies but cannot work out Nurture - the CFC info I got states '$2750 for patients residing outside of the African continent' - is that US dollars? Could some one confirm the cost of using Nurture?

Thanks
    Emma