Closed Thread
Page 93 of 107 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Libelle - welcome to the thread. You have obviously had a really tough journey thus far, so I sincerely hope things start looking up for you. I too required up to date reports. Rather than a HSG, my FS as a part of my last IVF attempt undertook a hysteroscopy and just provided the clinic with a letter re my uterus! But I agree, have a chat with them.

2W - it's all sounding very positive for you . I hope everything goes well for the EPU today and that you get some mighty fine embies for TF. As for the POI, I took it for 10w. Due to a bleed, My Aus FS also had me on Crinone, Pessaries and oral progesterone. I would go with the oil if you can, the last thing you want is your progesterone levels dropping.

As for cabs, we used a couple and were fine. I have the mobile (or cell as they call it) for an excellent female cab driver. Lovely woman and very reliable. If anyone wants it PM me. The rest of the time we drove a hire car.

Sally - thanks for sharing your story and congratulations on your beautiful babies.

Emski - glad you finally got a response.

Pixel - You have been in my thoughts and I am hanging out, hoping like crazy the fertility gods are shining on you

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (29-03-2013),Sally08  (29-03-2013),Twowhites  (30-03-2013)

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jed - Such wonderful news on the arrival of your 2 bubbas!! Huge Congratulations to you and your DH!! Enjoy the amazing ride!!

Midnite - Congrats on your BFP!! Such lovely reassuring levels.

Pixel - I can feel a BFP coming on!! Thinking of you and can't wait to hear your positive news.

Missleo - Yes I was sure you were having twins!! Such FAB news!! So happy for you.

Twowhites - WOW wonderful to have a perfect lining for transfer. All the best for EPU and enjoy the wine lands!!

Welcome newbies

AFM: I've started my meds for my FET in Cape Town. The daily Lucrin shot & prednislone have been fine but now I'm on the progynova (1st day today) I'm feeling rather off, a bit nauseous and thirsty and DH and I are having a date night tonight!! Hope I feel better later as we haven't been out on our own for over 6 months!! Having my first IVIg next Sunday 7th and fly out on 17th. Super excited but will be hard to leave my DS (3 1/2) for 5 days Hope it's all worth it!!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to helenmac For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (29-03-2013),Twowhites  (30-03-2013)

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DONOR SEARCHING
    Jennilee
    Abundance

DONOR SELECTED

DONOR CONTRACT (signed by both parties)
    Sunny15 (Cape Town June/July) Dr Wiswedel
    January (Cape Town early July) Dr Wiswedel
    Makeba (Cape Town early April) Dr Heylen
    DJShears (Cape Town/July) Dr Wiswedel

TREATMENT CYCLE
    Twowhites (Cape Town end March)
    Helenmac (Cape Town FET 19th April)

2WW - WAITING FOR BFP
    Pixel

BFP
    SummerShine
    Laned
    Missleo (twins)
    Nicole72 (twins)
    SVD (twins)

GRADUATES
    JodiW
    Chascabear
    Theresa68
    WilsonJoy (twin boys)
    Jed (twins - boy and girl)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pixel....How are you doing? Thinking of you.

Donna

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (29-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Two whites sounds like your having a ball and that's great news about you expected egg retrieval

good luck Helen Mac for your upcoming cycle

thanks everyone for you positivity

Update for me is the wait has been killing me and I haven't been sleeping well (normally lm a really good sleeper).

So today I did a home test first thing and got a faint line that appeared after about 3 minutes - I certainly don't feel it's a done deal and due to the Easter weekend I'm going to need to wait until Wednesday to get BT results, unless I just go to a GP and see what appointment and results are possible over the holiday period. Though based on the faint line I'm inclined to wait until Tuesday which will be the full 2 weeks from transfer and hopefully get a definitive answer rather a low HcG number and a retest.

As the line didn't appear straight away I was of course thinking all over red rover and hugging my DH as we accepted a negative result and then looked back and saw our glimmer of hope. Typical that its not dark enough to dance around but feeling pretty excited to have for the first time ever made a faint line
    I'll keep you updated - I just keep thinking how wonderful and to be honest surreal this will be if we get a BFP

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pixel For This Useful Post:

Twowhites  (30-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pixel - OMG...a feint line is still a positive....congrats Pixel, Im so happy for you. Geez, Tuesday seems ages away for me...it is going to be an excruciating wait for you and DH!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (29-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by helenmac View Post
    DONOR SEARCHING
    Jennilee
    Abundance

DONOR SELECTED

DONOR CONTRACT (signed by both parties)
    Sunny15 (Cape Town June/July) Dr Wiswedel
    January (Cape Town early July) Dr Wiswedel
    DJShears (Cape Town/July) Dr Wiswedel

TREATMENT CYCLE
    Twowhites (Cape Town end March)
    Helenmac (Cape Town FET 19th April)
    Makeba (Cape Town 5th April)

2WW - WAITING FOR BFP
    Pixel

BFP
    SummerShine
    Laned
    Missleo (twins)
    Nicole72 (twins)
    SVD (twins)

GRADUATES
    JodiW
    Chascabear
    Theresa68
    WilsonJoy (twin boys)
    Jed (twins - boy and girl)
    Hi everyone,

just moved myself onto the treatment cycle roll... In the think of lucrin and progynova. We fly our on Wednesday night with our first appointment with Dr Heylen on Friday. Starting to feel anxious now!!!

Pixel fingers crossed for you.
    Twowhites, hope today went well for you.

Happy Easter.x

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Makeba For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (30-03-2013),Twowhites  (30-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for the well wishes!

What an amazing, emotional day! 20 eggs all doing their thing...

So exciting, we're heading out to celebrate, and counting down the days till I'm going cold turkey off the vino! (Tomorrow, eek!)

An update on the progesterone dilemma I've been having - I did a zillion hours of research and speaking with my FS at home and have taken the plunge and decided to go with Crinone instead of the PIO! You should have seen the look on our nurse coordinator's face when we told here that we'd made our own decision on this! I hope it doesn't come back to bite us, but fortunately this part of the cycle has never been our issue. I also don't believe that IVF Australia or Genea both of whom we've done cycles with, would not use PIO if they felt it produced better results. In fact we found a study recently carried out in the USA where Crinone produced a 58% success rate in DE IVF compared with 53% using the injections. That confirmed it for us!

Helenmac - good luck with date night and the Progynova! I felt really average on that too for the first 2-3 days, really quite sick and thirsty and headaches too, but it does ease and as long as I take it with food seems to be fine now. I'm happy to have shed that Lucrin which I think contributed to it and made me feel tired. Now it's time to manage the prednisolone effects!

Pixel - good luck! Sounds promising...
    Makeba - we'll cross paths at the airport! Good luck!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Twowhites For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (30-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pixel....Wow, that is so super and I am really thrilled for you. That certainly sounds so hopeful. I just read your post to DP as I was telling him (again) about how awesome this whole opportunity is, and I got a bit teary as I read about you feeling so surreal. A faint line is a BFP, Sunny is right. I hope you get a great HCG. So happy for you. xx

Donna

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (30-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

PIXEL - hope you get great BT numbers this week. We are all thinking of you

TWOWHITES - 20 eggs OMG! You must be elated Enjoy your last glass of wine for a while

AFM - donor commences her tests this week at CFC

Hope everyone else is enjoying the Easter break

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (30-03-2013),Twowhites  (31-03-2013)