Closed Thread
Page 91 of 107 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    JED, congrats on your babies I'm sure they will thrive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies This site is rocking along With all the twins coming along you ladies are certainly doing your bit for ensuring Australia's population keeps rising. I am so very happy for all the BFP's I have read lately- Congratulations to you all JED- Sending you the biggest hug and best wishes for your beautiful babies Everything else can now wait... look after yourselves x Pixel- I think it was you that asked about the egg bank at CFC?? After our terrible cycle in March we were told that the Egg Bank is only able to be used if none of your donor eggs fertilise. It's too late to use the egg bank at day 3 if you have poor quality embryos. Apparently your lining is too old by then to wait for fertilisation of new eggs. That is why we couldn't use it. AFM- we are going with 2 donors & now waiting for a second donor to have her AMH done. The first donor has been reserved and going for other blood tests & screening. So I feel that we are slowly, slowly getting closer to locking them in. Best wishes to you all and loads of to Pixel & others waiting for BT. Jenni

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jennilee67 For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (29-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JED - Oh wow, your news brought a little tear to my eyes. I am so pleased that they have arrived safe and sound and will keep you all in my thoughts for healthy and strong progress herein. It will be quite a stay for them in PICU I am sure. Much love to you and your preciously little boy and girl. Xxx

Misleo - absolutely fantastic. The stats on twin pregnancies is incredible. Something for all those about to embark upon their journey to get very excited about.

Midnite - you go girl. Well done. Here's hoping you won't even have to consider the ED route.

Pixel - when is your test?

2whites - please keep us posted re your progress.

To all other ladies. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jed.... Biggest hugs to you...great stuff. I am sure your little darlings will come along just wonderfully. How are you doing? Do they have names yet? Blowing a kiss to your son and daughter!!!! xx

Donna

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned my BT is Saturday. I bought a home test today which I'm thinking of doing in the morning - the wait is killing me but I am so scared of a negative I'm not sure I can do it. Of course how amazing if I got the first positive ever! I figure there must be enough hcg to be accurate at this point but prob should wait until at least Friday where I have the day off to process whatever is the result. I d hate to have to go to work on the back of a negative. God give me strength

Makeba you asked about a gift for the donor and we got one which I found to be a great part of the experience as I took clues from her profile about things she liked and made it personal and wrote a letter of gratitude, expressing how generous her gift is no matter the result and what this opportunity meant to us. The agency passed a message back from her of how much she appreciated this. It was so nice to have one opportunity to have some direct contact with her.

Only got 2 hours sleep last night - body still on SA time - hope I get a full one tonight.
    sweet dreams

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am also donor searching but not sure how to add to the roll call.
    I've been MIA for a while as work has been frantic but ive still managed to find time to follow this thread. it is so helpful. That's the aim. I'm self employed and oso is my DH and course now we are ready it looks like we are both busy for 3 months or so. Hopefully we can arrange 2 weeks off to go to SA in July.

congratulations to Miss Leo, Midnite and the new twin arrivals. Also all the other pregnant ones and pixel ill be thinking of you on Saturday. I have a good feeling. We are on a roll at the moment.

Happy Easter everyone x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks abundance good luck with your donor searching. To add to the roll call l just copied and pasted it into the reply and added my name, not sure if it transfers all the colors but think that worked.
    I chickened out of the test this morning and decided to wait til Friday when I know I don't have to go to work. Only 2 more sleeps!!!
    thanks everyone for your support I hope I get to offer hope and good news to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jed - Big congrats on the birth of your twins yay so happy for you. Take care xx

Midnite - That's amazing big congrats

MissLeo - I thought you were having twins woo hoo

Pixel - I am really really really really hoping that you get a good result.

xx
    SS

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SummerShine For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (29-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jed - Congrats on the birth of your little boy and girl...how wonderful. Im sure they will just thrive.

SummerShine
    - not long now for you.

Crystal - Looks like a few of us will be there in July!!

Midnite - Congratulations on your BFP and what great numbers too.

Pixel
    - Welcome home....not long now, I have everything crossed for you.

DJ - Yay for the signed donor contract...things are really moving along for us now. We will be moving up that roll call before you know it.

Abundance - Happy donor searching...its exciting.

Missleo - Fabulous, another set of twins...congrats.

Hi everyone

AFM
    Just waiting to hear from Cyndi on what's our next step.

Oh, nearly forgot....I had my mammogram check up yesterday, and the ?nurse was South African (the universe is trying to tell me something!!!!). She gave me some tips (some mentioned previously on this thread)...so in no real order, here they are:
    1. She told me heaps and heaps of times not to get public transport or taxi's...hire a car.
    2. Wineries - Franschehoek (one of the oldest towns and very beautiful) and Stellenbosch.
    3. She said definately drive the Garden Route, as it is stunning...although I am sure I read somewhere that Knysna can be dangerous (not sure).
    4. Green Market Square has a great African vibe.
    5. Gansbaai - the best cage diving.
    6. She also said that our dollar will go far, as it is very cheap.
    7. Dont drive into townships - VERY dangerous, get out quick.

Hope it helps.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (29-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DONOR SEARCHING
    Jennilee
    Abundance

DONOR SELECTED

DONOR CONTRACT (signed by both parties)
    Sunny15 (Cape Town June/July) Dr Wiswedel