Closed Thread
Page 84 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Happy St Pat's day!

Hi everyone,

Thanks jennilee for your suggestion re: extra tests. We have selected our donor and tests are done but I'm thinking I will shoot a email to CFC and request this extra test!
    Hey twowhites, I'm arriving mid morning on the 4 April now. If you are up for a catchup on the 4/4, let me know. Not sure how to send messages... Any way will work it out and will pm you my contacts. How are you going with the injections?

Hi to everyone else.

cheers
    Makeba

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope everyone's well and those who are 'cycling' at the moment - good luck!

Yes getting close, leaving for CT next Monday, so in the thick of the drugs, and so far so good. No side effects or problems that I know of! I'm doing the Lucrin daily injections and they are easy. Doesn't hurt a bit in fact. Am ramping up the estrogen and soon to add in clexane, prednisolone and asprin to defeat those NK cells. I told CFC this week that I'm doing Crinone instead of the PIO as my FS assures me that there is no benefit in doing the injections over Crinone apart from the cost. I didn't get a response!

Looking forward to catching up with anyone who's in CT the same time as me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi DJSHEARS I was told my last donor was being taken off the international list. I have checked- she is not on there, so don't worry. I will check again in a week!

We are getting donors screened (last Friday) so should know results within a week and then will start lining up. So we could be back in April/early May.
    My DH is coming back with me I don't think I'm brave enough to go it alone and do the gestone injections by myself! His work is now flexible, so we are lucky with that.

If you want to PM me for info that's fine. Take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jennilee I really feel for you but glad you have stepped right back on the horse and we will all be sending you positive thoughts for your next trip. I'm glad DH is going with you, I couldn't do the Gestone injections on my own either.

To all ladies - This thread appears to be getting bigger and bigger. I was wondering if anyone would find it helpful to have a semi roll call post describing where people are up to on their journeys. It might make it easier to see who is going where and when, in case people want to catch up while over there? It may also help others to see the results we have been getting - whether on a first or second attempt. I know this thread gave me the hope I needed when I was at a very low point. It's just a thought.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SummerShine For This Useful Post:

Cartia  (18-03-2013),January  (18-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies,

hope you are all having a great start to the week.
    SummerShine - how are you? I'm getting excited for you that's a great idea for a roll call, I often have to go back through posts to see where everyone is up to.
    Jennilee - I've sent you a PM, hope it gets to you!
    How's everyone else going? Thinking of the ladies that are almost ready to go.
    AFM - of course I'm waiting, lol
    Cartia x to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Summershine... Great idea!!!!!! I look back and try and figure out where everyone is up to but there are so many it does get tricky. Besides, it is so nice to give support and encouragement as well as receive it and a roll call would give that opportunity.

Donna x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great idea Summershine, I was also having a little bit of trouble keeping track of everyone and tonights task was going to involve taking some notes! I know some ladies don't like to have a signature as they post in other areas of the forum as well, but for those of you who don't mind having the info out there it could be helpful if you put where you are at in your signature - that way at a glance we can all see what's going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies
    just a quick note. I asked Cyndi at CFC if we could use embryo glue for our next transfer and she said they already do. It is included in the fees. Embryo glue is the thick liquid that is in the vial with the embryos at transfer.
    To all the ladies heading off to cape town soon. We will be thinking of you and sending you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, a roll call is a great idea....will start one off.

AFM
    EDSA has given me a copy of our donor contract which is now signed by both parties. Now to start the ball rolling with Dr Wiswedel for my treatment plan...exciting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi again

Here is the start of our roll call...I have only added a couple of sub-headings and will leave the rest upto you ladies to add to. Feel free to put into another format if you would like.

DONOR SEARCHING

DONOR SELECTED
    DJShears

DONOR CONTRACT (signed by both parties)

Sunny15 (Cape Town bound June/July)

BFP
    SummerShine
    Laned
    Jed (twins)
    Missleo
    Nicole72 (twins)

GRADUATES
    JodiW
    Chascabear
    Theresa68
    WilsonJoy (twins)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Cartia  (19-03-2013),laned  (19-03-2013),SummerShine  (19-03-2013)