Closed Thread
Page 81 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi laned, did Wazza do all your blood work before you headed over to SA?

so glad you had a lovely baby shower!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

laned  (12-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question for all!!!! Where is the best place to stay near v&a waterfront? I'm hoping to get walking distance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amandamoo - Green Point and Mouille Point are the closest places. Look them up on Google Maps and you can see the distance. We were in an apartment on Upper Portswood Road Green Point and it was about a 10 or 15 min walk...but there are lots of restaurants in Green Point so it's really handy. stayincapetown.co.za has lots of serviced apartments in the area & there's a big Woolworths Food on Main Rd + 2 grocery stores in V&A.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Missleo For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (11-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello All,
    Im not sure whether I announced the safe arrival of our twin boys Felix and William!!! they were born on the 28/2 by c section and they are just perfect! Home now, and all is well, though sleep deprivation is taking its toll! hence not recalling whether I made the announcement...I know i did on the other website I frequent, but sometimes i have difficulty posting on bubhub so i just give up!!
    Anyway, the boys are doing very well, bleating when hungry and already showing very distinct personalities!! Wills feet are 72 mm long and Felix's are 80mm, so we have a more sturdy brown haired boy, and a blonde string bean! I am not producing enough milk to feed only breast milk, so I am using formula to top up. The C section was like a dream, and it was over way too soon...my partner took some beautiful birth photos, and snapped the entire time...always wondered what I looked like inside!! anyway, hope I dont lose this text, as Im not sure I have the energy to write it again!!
    Will write more personal messages when I have my faculties...in about 5 years!!
    WJ xxxx

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wilson joy For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (12-03-2013),Cartia  (12-03-2013),laned  (12-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wilson Joy I have tears as I am writing this. Whooooo!!! Congratulations on the safe arrival of your boys, we have all been hanging out to hear from you. What an amazing journey to motherhood. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Wilson Joy so happy for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    WJ - How lovely. I have been hanging out for your news. I am so very pleased for you. How wonderful. Congratulations and much love. Xx

Amanda - yes Wazza was absolutely awesome as ever. He did my bloods, scans and even wrote me my scripts. You already know what a champion the man is. I am already indebted to him for saving this baby. As for accommodation we stayed at the Protea Hotel North wharf, a 10-15 min walk to the V and A and directly opposite a fresh food market. The rooms were a huge apartment style, self contained with washing and cooking facilities with B'fast included and room service if so desired. Also next to an amazing pizza bar. When we hired the car parking was free also. I booked through agoda.com.au and got really good rates. Also very close to the city.

Twowhites - sending you another PM, Vic has requested I send you her mobile contact.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (12-03-2013),Twowhites  (13-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big congrats WJ Woooooooooo Hoooooooooo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    congrats to WJ that's awesome news!
    how's everyone going with their upcoming trips? I've just started the pill and was wondering how long do we usually have to take it for? I'm going in May so do I need to be taking it this soon? Also do we start the other meds as soon as we stop the pill? Any help is appreciated.
    thanks lovely ladies,
    Cartia x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

WJ - congratulations to you and your family. Enjoy every minute.

AFM - flights are booked! WOOHOO.. received our treatment plan from CFC.
    Cartia I was on the pill for about a 4 weeks and according to my treatment plan I am to stop the pill tomorrow and once I get my period start the medication, I have opted for Lucrin and not Synarel. I was lucky to get my scripts from the FS who is assisting us ... thank god! As for accommodation still in two minds thinking we will stay close to the V&A Waterfront and perhaps the second week around Camps Bay. It all looks so nice!

Nearly the end of the working week, which means 3 weeks until we leave!!!

Good night
    X

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Makeba For This Useful Post:

Cartia  (15-03-2013)