Closed Thread
Page 77 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Missleo! What a wonderful news, wish all the best for you and your little bub!

Pixel: i didnt get any email but I am so excited for you, finally the day has arrived! I wish you a safe trip and the best outcome in your baby adventure in SA. I will keep my fingers cross for you

We still waiting for the donor's blood test results...the game of waiting never ends...if everything okey, she may start the injections sunday or monday and proximally a week after that we will be heading off to Johannesburg, cannot wait!

Please, keep me update with things in SA, would love to hear from you and how you are going over there. Thinking, we might see each other right in the end of your trip and the beggining of mine.....promise to pack all my luck with me and share it you....we are going to be two great hot mums!!!!

Enjoy your stay in SA and keep yourself positive Eat lost of pineapple, apparently they are delicious!

Girandosol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to girandosol For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Well lesson number 1 in why you shouldn't talk to your clinic on a bad line standing on the side of a main road. Mondays levels were infact 904, not 94 (I am so use to hearing low numbers that actually sounded really high to me!!). And todays which is 2 weeks past transfer is 2140. Wow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Miss Leo that is awesome

Good luck Pixel have a great trip

I have just selected a donor and waiting for confirmation. I must say the contact from donor agencies and CFC is fantastic

We cannot travel until July but am getting it all in place now as I know the time will be here before we know it!

I can't remember who went through this thread and worked out the stats but thank you as it has encouraged me even more that we should do this

Good luck everyone

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to January For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (06-03-2013),Sunny15  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    a question regarding the progesterone in oil, does it have to be keep refridgerated? If you buy it in SA do you need to get a little esky to bring it home in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Ive long been a bit of a stalker of this thread, and am so encouraged by the fab news that many of you have received lately that I've decided to dive in.

We're headed to Cape Town in just 3 weeks for our first DE cycle with CFC and Dr Heylen, having just had our 4th fail using my 41yo eggs!

We hope we've chosen a great donor, and have loved the experience we had with Sunshine and the lovely Rikki. So far the CFC experience has been good too...

Ive got so many questions but my first one is - is anyone else heading over during our time 26/3-5/4?

Congrats to all the new sucess stories!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss Leo, great news, do you think it's multiples? Your donor has a family history of twins!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missleo....BLOODY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! Totally so darn happy for you.

Pixel...Travel safe, keep in touch and bring a little something special back with you!!!!!

Luv Donna x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissLeo - Great news.

BB4Me - No you do not keep the progestrone in oil in the fridge. CFC will give you a bag with all your bits. Get a letter from your FS saying that you have to carry the medication on the plane. I took it on as hand luggage as I did not want it to get broken (and put the needles in my main luggage). Oh yeah make sure you get extra needles from CFC so much better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BB4Me - there's always a possibility as we did put 2 in and she does have a family history. My FS vaguely mentioned multiples today. I actually don't think my levels are that high from what I can tell by comparing and I don't think HSG is a good indicator anyway...? Scan is booked for the 25th so not too long till we find out!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations MissLeo - very exciting news x