Thanks
    Reviews

Default Congratulations

Congratulations Missleo
    That is fabulous news - how exciting - well done

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girandosol

I hope all your plans are going well, 2 more sleeps for us before heading over. I sent you a private message did you relieve it?

x pixel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Pixel is it really that time already??? It has flown but I guess I have been away for a couple of weeks and slightly pre-occupied. You will pretty much be high-fiving Jennilee in the air as you fly past each other!!

Good luck with it all and remember to keep us in the loop.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Missleo For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pixel - wow, 2 more sleeps...I cant wait to get to that stage! Good luck and of course you will be in my thoughts.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missleo - Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful result Woo Hoo

Cartia - I have used the International Chemist and they were great. My FS in SA emailed me the script. If you do use them allow plenty of time for the medication to arrive as it has to go through customs and at times this can take a little while. I stuck with the progesterone in oil and would definitely buy what you need in SA rather than trying to source it in Aust or through the international chemist.

Jennilee I have everything crossed.

Pixel - Good luck and have a safe trip.

Sunny - Thank you for compiling the stats it's really helpful for anyone considering embarking on this journey.
    Last edited by SummerShine; 05-03-2013 at 19:14.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SummerShine For This Useful Post:

crystal4431  (06-03-2013),Pixel  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pixel...Wish it was me leaving in 2 more sleeps!!! Lucky you, how exciting. Wishing you everything wonderful!!!!! Keep us informed when you can. Will be thinking of you.

We are going through our Donor Contract tonight and will wait for the CFC paperwork which we will probably get this evening and then send them all back together. Gotta say, it seems real now. Hope we have picked the right donor.

Donna x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DJSHEARS For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wishing you a safe journey and a positive result Pixel. Congrats to MissLeo and hope to hear from you soon Jennilee.
    Sorry no updates from me as yet, we nominated our 2nd choice as the one we wanted and are still waiting on confirmation 2 weeks later. Apparently the donor is travelling overseas and they haven't been able to get in touch with her.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BB4Me For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your well wishes
    It doesn't seem real yet as we are running around finishing off work and getting packed.
    Im not sure what access lll have to the Internet but I'm sure there is something at the hotel.
    My donor had started injections and will have a scan later this week. I have my first scan next Tuesday to check the lining (I'm on 6mg of Progynova and 10mg of predesolone for my RA factor) donor will have egg retrieval 12-14th.
    We are leaving early from Oz for a safari first then rest of our time in Jozi and will do some day things from there.
    Im looking forward to the safari and some rest by the pool and of course hoping for a African miracle to come home with.
    I'm grateful for the opportunity l now have before me and the support l have had from all I have shared with, hopeful for the chance of success, scared of the unknown but breathing through it and focusing on the big picture.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pixel, Happy travelling to you I hope you come home with an extra little peanut or two on board.

DJSHEARS, How exciting!!!! I'm still waitng to find out if DH can get the time off, he's on contract work so it shouldn't be much longer until we find out, I'm going crazy waiting..I want to look at donors but I don't want to get my hopes up for July until I know for sure its a go ahead so I am trying to be patient.

Summershine, thanks for that info on the international chemist and I've heard the same from other ladies about the progesterone oil and buying it in SA.

Hi everyone else, hope your all well

15. The Following User Says Thank You to crystal4431 For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Have a great trip Pixel, look forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks SummerShine, its comforting to know that you received what you needed especially when it's overseas.
    Ive sent back the contract for the agency, I'm still waiting for my results to send on to the clinic
    The waiting continues!
    Have a great day lovely ladies.
    Cartia x

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cartia For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (06-03-2013)