Closed Thread
Page 75 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Well it's official - BFP! . I can't quite believe it. It's still very very early as I'm only 12dpt but clinic seems really happy with everything. I will feel more comfortable after Wednesdays test and I know my levels are doubling.

Jennilee is just a couple of days behind me so keep everything crossed for her.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Missleo For This Useful Post:

laned  (04-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Donna and Emski72,
    yeah Donna I will take it to my GP and see what she can prescribe for me, thanks Emski72 I will check that out, its good to know there's something else in case.
    Hi to everyone again. I've confirmed the donor with the agency and I have to sign and send back the contract to them. How long does it take for the donor to be screened by the clinic?
    Thanks,
    Cartia x

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Missleo - HUGE congratulations to you and your DH!!!
    What were your levels?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not massive at only 94 but that's good enough for me. It's a lot higher than my previous bio-chem pregnancies started out at so that makes me a bit more comfortable. Not sure about progesterone yet as I couldn't make the trek to the clinic today so just went to the local pathology and they faxed the results to clinic - will have that tomorrow.
    Last edited by Missleo; 04-03-2013 at 19:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missleo.....I am so happy for you!!!! That is just fantastic. Keep us posted on your levels and take it easy. Totally awesome news.

Jennilee...How ya doing? Hoping it all goes to plan and fingers crossed for you. When are you testing?

Donna x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Missleo....fabulous news.

Well ladies, I have spent the last 2 arvos/nights reading this forum from the very beginning...even though I have been a lurker for quite some time. Picked up some very handy hints for DP....I told him I was handling the medical side of things, so he can organise the fun side of things!.....poor guy, he is only home a week at a time, so I can see that he really has his work cut out for him next week, especially as alot of paperwork turned up today from EDSA and CFC! Wow...its starting to feel more and more real.

Ladies, I would like to share some numbers with you....I hope you find them as encouraging as I do. After reading 74 pages of this thread, out of the 19 women that have done donor cycle in SA (Cape Town or J'burg), 14 of you got BFPs (either on the 1st or 2nd attempt)..... for Jennilee67, which will make it 15. I have also read of 2 other women that have not posted on this thread that achieve BFPs (JodiW's friend and Wannabb). I think they are pretty darn good stats!!!

hi everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoohoooo Misleo. Thanks for letting us know. So happy for you.

Cartia - Sorry I have no suggestions other than you may wish to try asking your GP for an international script. Alternatively, the Saffa clinic may write one out for you.

Sunny - what a lovely thing you have done by working out our stats. I have often wondered what they were. We seem to be consistent with the 70%.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Missleo
    that's fantastic news.
    Thanks laned I'm going to go see my GP first.
    Cartia x

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATS MISSLEO!!!!!!!!!!

Cartia, I've taken my list to my GP and she said she can prescribe everything except the Lucron/Synarel or the down regulating meds, she wasn't sure if she can write the script for Synarel but the progesterone pesseries etc. can all be prescribed by her. CFC said they could prescribe what is needed through a pharmacy in the UK if need be so no worries

11. The Following User Says Thank You to crystal4431 For This Useful Post:

Cartia  (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    hope you're all having a great day.

Thanks Crystal, that takes the pressure off. How are you going with your DE journey?
    Cartia x